~ Chapter - 7 ( VOL 1 ) ~

[ A.N : Thanks For Your Support Guys..! We reached 5K Reads on this Fic. ]

.

~ Enjoy the Chap...!

_______________________________________

Third Person POV :

Except the defective class.

They never thought that he, who is a loner and just an average guy, gets invited into class B.

They originally planned to expell Ayanokoji, but if he transfers to class B, their plan will fail. They would need to chose another student to expell, but nobody wants to be expelled.

To avoid that they chose to make him feel guilty and make him reject class B. They thought that Ayanokoji will submit to their pressure.

As for Horikita, she was shocked. She didn't even think that class B will invite Ayanokouji. She somehow manages to keep calm by thinking that Ayanokouji keeps his promise of helping Horikita in reaching class A.
That doesn't make her from being nervous.

Kushida was conflicted. She planned to expell Ayanokouji using her classmates. He knows Kushida past (or she thinks) which makes him, her enemy.

Ike : " Hey Ayanokouji, we are friends, right? You won't leave us right?"

Shinohara : " Yeah, You won't betray our class, right?"

A Random Defect : " Yeah. A loner like you doesn't deserve to be in class B."

All defects saying similar things, pressuring Ayanokouji. Little did they know that This pressure isn't even worth mentioning in front of him.

As the other classes were silent, they can hear the class D students requesting Ayanokouji not to leave their class.

Ayanokouji was just ignoring them. He turned his head, only to see a Ichinose showing a worried gaze to him .

Ichinose is concerned that Ayanokouji might be sad because he is leaving his class. Little did she know that Class D actions weren't even Worth Ayanokouji's attention.

Ayanokouji was slightly happy noticing Ichinose's concern. No matter how much he told not to worry, Ichinose just keeps worrying about him. He was happy that he chose Ichinose's class.

Seeing as Ayanokouji is ignoring them, Kushida came in front of him and gave the final push.

Kushida : " Ayanokouji-kun, please stay in our class! Let's help each other and reach class A together! "

Seeing their class's angel, the class D was delighted that she was helping someone like Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji didn't even bother to look at her. This made the defects angry at him.

Mashima-sensei : "So, Ayanokouji, Do you accept to go to class B or not?"

The class D students were nervous as their plan fails, if he leaves them.

Ayanokouji : " I wish to join class B."

Cheers erupted in class B. They were happy to have Ayanokouji in their class. Ichinose's friends began to tease her. Seeing Ichinose suffering from their teasing, Ayanokouji's expression softened.

Class D was angry with his decision. Now that he is no longer a part of their class, they cannot expell him. Class D was making a fuss, disturbing other students.