My fault

~~Levi's pov~

~
~Levi's pov~

Your body fell numb into his arms."SHIT!" Levi panicked. You were the one who shield him, and now you're unconscious in his arms. He placed you down slowly turning around to the titan with a man killing look, he felt his blood boil under his skin. His blood raced throughout his body.

His grip tightened onto his blade almost breaking the handle, he jumped up and off the branch desperately. His hooks attached to the titans rough flesh, his body flinging towards it's arms cutting through them completely. He swiftly turned his body to the titans head, he flung his blades straight into it's eyes, madly cries escaped the titans mouth as the blade pierced through it's eyes. Blood splattered on Levi's cloths and face, but the anger growing inside him caused him to not give a shit.

"YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled with every cut him made. Small pieces of the titans skin covered the land below, Levi could barely see at this point. He landed back on the branch where you where and soon a loud ground shaking thump echoed inside Levi's ears, his teeth clenched together as he watched the titan evaporate.

He turned back to you, you were laying against the tree trunk your body doll. He walked up to you gently bending down to your level, his fingers traced over your bloody forehead down to your cheek. His hand cupped your cheek, his thumb drew small circles on your soft skin.

___
~third person pov~

They hid in the dark parts of the forest unseen by the shadows. Secretly watching. No sound came from them, but the envy and jealousy radiated of them. They watched as the girl they once were in control over is now free with another man.

They hated the freedom the girl had, they knew how fragile she was before how so easily breakable. They wanted to have her again. They wanted to be in control of her, to lock her up so that she could never see the light of day again. They wanted to kill the man she had now fallen for, they wanted her to love them more than him. They wanted her love back.

The urge to just swoop in and take her away, take her back where she belongs. They watched as the raven haired man rapped his blood covered hands around her vulnerable body, he was so gentle with her. Maybe that's why she fell for him and not them, the way he protected her from that monstrosity of a being gave them a sick feeling in the pit of their stomach.

Their clenched fists dangled on either side of them, the man placed her bloody head against his chest holding her close, blood stained his grey button up shirt. He looked down at her with soft eyes, his finger moved a bit of hair out her face and he said something that they couldn't figure out.

The dark haired man jumped up and headed towards the camp leaving them in the company of the quiet forest, their fist smacked against the tree next to them causing the side of their hand to bleed.