Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Daisy

Chapter 1

Its funally summer break! The birds are out and we're out of school! I put my bookbag down, and put on my bathing suit. I shout, "Mom, I'm in the pool if you need me!" and immedietly head outside and cannonball in the pool.

I swim around for about and hour, splashing and just having fun. Being carefree. After, I finally head up and shower and change. As I come out of my room, my hair is dried and clothes on. I walk down the hallway towards the kitchen's aroma's, when I notice a mirror.

I walk ever so slowly towards it. It is as if, someone has just put the world in slow motion. I can hear everything around me, from my feet walking on the hardwood floor, to a butterfly in search of food. As I get closer, I saw the mirror shimmer a little. Just a little. Confused, I still inch towards it. Until I am almost touching it. When, I reach my hand forwards, and finally touch its hard cool glass, It suddenly zaps me into it!
As I am going into, I can't help but feel this dizziness and the feeling that I'm not home...

~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this new book! Thanks for reading! I'm going to hopefully be able to publish Chapter 2 today as well!

~XxJHxX