16

Tsukki sighed as everyone began to eat. They played many volleyball rounds against good teams, and he was full from the small rice portion he ate. He looked straight ahead, a soft melody playing in his ears.

"YO TSUKKI!"

Tsukki frowned and kept walking. Two arms flew out and smacked his back. He winced and turned around with a death glare. "Don't call me that."

"Okay Saltyshima." Bokuto replied with a smirk.

Kuroo looked at his close friend with a smile. "Good one Bokuto!"

"Thanks. Our small orange friend taught me it."

Tsukki already walked off and tried to turn the corner, only to get pulled back. "Tsukishima you can't leave us like that." Kuroo smiled. "Where's your little green buddy?"

"Tsk. It's Yamaguchi." Tsukki replied. "And he's not here."

"No duh." Bokuto replied, the three walking down towards the rest of the teams who were still eating. "So wheres that one?"

"Why."

"We needed his advice on how you will actually not hate us." Kuroo smirked playfully.

"Well he's not here okay." Tsukki shrugged their hands off his shoulders and stormed off. "Idiots." He muttered staring down at his phone. This week is going to be long.

- - - - -

Yamaguchi sighed as he looked around the hospital room. He held onto a small brown teddy bear, a women bringing it in not too long ago. She left right away though, so he never got to question it.

"I..." Yamaguchi groaned as he couldn't form the sentence he wanted to say towards the small bear. "T-Tsukki." He whined quietly before pulling the dinosaur blanket over his head. This week is going to be long.