7

Yamaguchi tapped his foot restlessly. Voices surrounded his inner mind and he quietly counted his fingers. The hospital was a place he hated. Looking up to see the sad faces being carried around, the doctors trying to act empathic as if they really cared.

"What a joke." Yamaguchi muttered. He looked ahead, an old man stared straight at him. A cold shudder went down his spine as they made eye contact, and he quickly looked down hoping to avoid the stare.

"Yamaguchi, Tadashi." A doctor called out.

Yamaguchi sighed and he got up to only to see the old man gone.

Strange

The doctor ushered him inside a small room. He asked questions, and time began to pass as the doctor decided to do some blood tests. Worry began to grow as another doctor entered, asking personal questions about the boy.

"Yamaguchi, we highly recommend you staying with us for a week. We don't have a diagnoses of what you may have, and we do hope it's not what we are thinking. However we would need to do more tests and just check up on how you are doing for the week." The Doctor explained.

Yamaguchi felt his chest began to pound loudly. His body feeling cold as he nodded his head, and was led to a hospital bed.

Am I dying? I'm too young. No this is simply just because of my anxiety. Maybe it's getting worse? Can I die from anxiety? I'm only 15 I can't be dying yet.

His phone rang, causing the boy to ignore the thoughts and look down at it. Tsukki. He smiled as he picked up his phone and put it against his ear.

"Hey Tadashi. How's it going?"

"Tsukki! It's umm." He thought. Should Tsukki know? "It's going well. They are going to be doing some tests this week-"

"Why? Do you have something?"

Great he made Tsukki worry. "N-No Im fine don't worry!" His voice squeaked a bit causing a bright red to appear across his face. He cleared his throat and began. "They just want to make sure I'm good. I'm going to call Daichi to let him know. I'll see you next week!"

"Okay." Tsukki responded. A voice was heard in the background and Tsukki let out an annoyed groan. "No go away you tangerine."

"WHAT!"

"I said- never mind. Okay I'll come visit you sometime this week. Talk later Tadashi." Tsukki ended the call to deal with the annoying volleyball boys.