Ch. 30 - 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Thirty⚡Riders On The Storm⚡

Chapter Thirty
Riders On The Storm

Liam pulled the elevator doors open and him and Ivory instantly walk out and glanced around to see the hallway empty of any Ghost Rider and Theo. They walked down the hall and was about to turn the corner but Ivory paused slightly as she felt the atmosphere around her shift.

"What is it?" Liam asked and she just shook her head slightly before slowly walking back around the corner and looking down the hallway. Finding nothing in the hallway Ivory furrowed her brows for a moment until they both started hearing a clicking sound.

They glanced at each other before slowly turning around to find a train station Arrivals and Departures board hanging on the wall behind the front desk. Cities like Bodie, Boneville, Pripyat, Bannack, Skido, Canaan, Garnet, Harappa, and Red Bird line the "Arrivals" board as the top city shuffled between towns.

A second later it stopped on "BEACON HILLS" and Ivory took noticed of the arrival time at 2:20AM. "We need to get Scott." Ivory said and she and Liam glanced at each other before quickly running out the hospital.

"Stiles! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles!" Lydia yelled as the light in the tunnels faded. Soon enough the light was gone and all that was left behind was an empty tunnel. "Stiles?" Lydia called out as a tear ran down her face. "Lydia?" Scott asked softly and Lydia turned to look at them

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" She asked and Malia shook her head, "We didn't see anyone." She said making Lydia sigh and glanced back at the tunnel. "He was here. I know it. Stiles was here. I saw him." She said as she ran a hand through her hair while a few more tears ran down her face before they started walking back into the bunker.

Scott sighed softly and went to close the door but someone suddenly grabbed it making him spin around. "Ivory! Liam!" Scott said in shock as Liam and Ivory glanced at everyone, "There's something you need to see." Ivory said but Scott still looked at them with a mix of shock and relief.