Ch. 18 - 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙂𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙐𝘿𝘼𝙉

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Eighteen 🌒 Maid Of Gévaudan 🌘

Chapter Eighteen
🌒 Maid Of Gévaudan 🌘

Ivory ran through the school doors, Stiles and Hayden, who are holding the gravely injured Liam, following behind her. The three pause for a brief moment when they hear the Beast roaring behind them making Ivory look at them in alarm.

"Come on." She said before leading them down the hall until she saw the biology class room. "In here!" She said throwing the door open, holding it open until they got in. She quickly ran past them and pushing everything off of Ms. Finch's desk so they can lay Liam flat on his back on the top of it.

"Liam?" Hayden asked and Liam groaned slightly, "I'm okay! I'm fine." He said. Ivory pulled away some of Liam's shirt so they could look at the wounds, "Oh wow..." Ivory muttered as she looked at Liam's torso which has been ripped to bloody shreds by the Beast's claws.

Ivory looked up at Hayden and Stile as Hayden put her hand over her mouth to muffle her alarm, and Stiles looked as though he's about to either faint or throw up. Liam, noticing, concern on their faces and tries to sit up to see for himself, only to fall backward weakly, "What? Is it bad?"

"No."
"Very."
"Grievously bad." Hayden, Stiles and Willow all said at the same time making Hayden gives Ivory and Stiles an exasperated look. "Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked and Stiles sucked in a deep breath, "Oh, I usually pass out... And I think I still might do that..." Stiles said Ivory snapped her fingers in his face.

"No, do not pass out." Ivory said and he nodded slightly as she turned to Hayden, "I need to heal him but it's easier if he's not in this much pain. You're gonna have to help me take his pain away so then I can heal him." Ivory said as she grabbed Liam's arm and Hayden nodded.

"Take away his pain..." Hayden mumbled before quickly leaning forward and kissing Liam, and he seems calmed as black veins in travel from his face to hers. Stiles looks shocked and impressed while black veins trailed up Ivory's arm. Hayden eventually pull away, and Liam, now seemingly much more comfortable, lays back down on the desktop.

"Okay. Next time, I'll kiss him." Stiles muttered making Hayden chuckle while Ivory took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and gold veins trailed from her hands to Liam arms making him gasp slightly.

🌘

Scott groaned and gently flipped himself onto his side, but struggled to find the strength to get up to his feet. He heard the Beast slowly stalking toward him, and turned his head only to frown when he noticed something in the shadows behind the Beast. Liam leaped into the air behind the Beast making Scott scramble to get out of the way as Liam makes it to the Beast's head and uses both of his fists at once to punch him in the jaw.

Scott ducks on the stairs as Liam lands next to the staircase when the sound of a gun being cocked is heard just as Braeden appears and shoots round after round at the Beast from her shotgun. Malia and Ivory rushes in behind her, Malia's eyes blazing bright blue as she extends her fangs and roars at the Beast.

After the Beast is hit with at least a dozen shotgun rounds, it leaps through the wall of windows in the back of the library before it takes off. Ivory and Liam waste no time grabbing the extremely-injured Scott and gently helping him to his feet as Malia and Braeden walks up to them with an incredulous and exasperated look on her face.

"You didn't seriously think you two were gonna have a chance against that thing, did you?" Breaden asked and Scott shook his head.

"No. But, I got its scent."

🌒

Scott, who is still limping and covered in blood, seems to be on a mission as he rushes through the halls and out the side door of the school. Meanwhile, Ivory who is completely fine and Liam, who is also covered in blood but seems to be more or less healed from his earlier injuries, follows after him and tries to stop him with a worried expression.

"Scott, wait!" Liam said but Scott ignores him pushing the side door open and heading toward the parking lot as he follows the Beast's scent. "Scott! You're hurt! At least let me heal you first!" Ivory called out but Scott just keeps on walking making Ivory and Liam look at each other and sigh before following.

The three quickly walk through the rows of cars in the parking lot, where Scott eventually stops behind a familiar shiny black car, which apparently is where the Beast's scent led him. Scott puts his hands on the trunk door and musters up all the remaining strength he has to open it despite it being locked.

Once its open, the three gape in shock when they see that the trunk has nothing but a pair of black Converse high-top sneakers sitting nearly inside. Scott, Ivory and Liam share a worried look before picking up the shoes, which have a liberal amount of blood smeared across the soles. Scott looks at them anxiously, and their concern turns to horror when Scott shuts the trunk door and finds Mason standing beside the car, looking at them in confusion.

"Scott? What are you doing to my car?" Mason asked and the three realize at the same time that Mason has been the Beast's vessel this whole time.

Liam looks absolutely devastated by this revelation while Ivory looks defeated at the thought that she's supposed to help kill her friend and Scott simply looks numb as the three gape in shock and try to figure out what to say. Liam can't seem to believe his own senses, and Ivory sighs softly, "It's you..." She said making Mason look at her confused.

"What? Liam, what's she talking about?" Mason asked but Liam doesn't say anything, his look of devastation only makes Mason more terrified, "Liam...?" He asked. Before anyone else can react further, Corey appears out of thin air, revealing that he has used his supernatural ability to camouflage himself until this point. He then rushes toward Mason and puts his hand on his shoulder, and Scott realizes what Corey is about to do a moment too late.

"Corey, wait!" Scott yelled but both Corey and Mason vanish as Corey turns them both invisible. Scott, Ivory and Liam look at each other in alarm in an attempt to make sense of what has just happened.