The party (part 43)

"Hello..I..?.." i was surprised when I got a call from Ankit this early.

He wanted to talk something urgently.

"But i am not at my apartment." I turned around looked outside the window to spot his car behind us.

He was following me. What is so much urgent.

"How did u...?"

"I tracked your phone..Now come out fast. " Saying this he cut the call and i was in a tight spot.

"Vansh i have some urgent work. I have to get out right now."

"But riddhima.." I interrupted siya because I was too scared about ankit's abnormal behaviour.

"Siya personal work."

Vansh just nodded and i got out of the car and bidding them a bye i walked towards or literally ran towards ankit's car.

"That man wants me to come back."These words the only thing he said and i knew what was the urgency.

"That fucking sperm donor of yours cannot chill "

"He came to my hotel room."This was something new because his father had called him once or twice but he never picked them nor his father called back.

This was the first time he has come to his son and ankit has gone mad with anger.

"What made him come here?"

"He wants me to come back and help his daughter become the CEO. He wants me to act like a brother and son for once."

"I don't understand him. He cannot love his son properly and loves his daughter whose not his own blood so much."

"Because he's a fucking dumb." Just because ankit didn't respected his wife he threw him and now wants him to guide his so called to become the CEO of his company which was never hers.

Pathetic dog.

" I want to break his bones and his fucking skull so he can take time to think about his pathetic life and decisions."

"I would have slapped him if I wouldn't have run away from there." I couldn't see ankit like this. He was trying hard to control his anger, frustration and hurt.

I hugged him hard and tried to calm him down. I could feel his tears on my shoulder but i let him be.

That's what friends are for.

But the scary part is that man won't stop until he gets what he has come for and that would be hard to stop because ankit is too vulnerable to think properly right now.

"Let's meet your dad."

"No"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This one is hot." Samantha said making me curse at her and myself for forgetting to wear my lense. I have got a bad far eyesight and right now being in a party is not helping us.

"I cannot see it Samantha and you are married for god's sake stop gwaking at men."

"I'm finding a new boyfriend for you because yours is stupid who didn't even complement his girlfriend's gift."

"You think I'm not angry. I want to choke him "

"Naught." I gave her a murderous glare to shut her up but she continued talking about men.

"Check on the door. There's some problem with the invitation." Samantha was busy with her husband so i had to go alone.

As I was going towards the door I heard my name and that too from vansh.