Vansh denial/acceptance(part 23)

Vishal is raichand's son. Raichand had sent his wife(arohi) & son to some other state so that he can focus on his plan towards vansh but unfortunately his plan backfired & he died. His son getting the news of his death came back with his soul burning in revenge.

Vishal- Mom i won't sit back until i destroy VR. He killed my father mercilessly.

Arohi- Why are u not understanding vishal it's not him but your dad who always did the wrong to him but vansh left giving warnings but this time he crossed the limit. Your dad's men barged into his house in the middle of the night what do u think he'll not kill him for this act.

Vishal- Mom I don care who's right and whose wrong I just have to take  my revenge for my dad's death then I'll do whatever u say but don't stop me now.

Arohi- Vishal I don't want to loose u please understand.

Vishal moves out without listening to his mother.

In an abondened place

Vishal- Do whatever but find me that girl who saved him at the hospital that day if she wasn't there then vansh would have died & my father would be alive.

Unknown- But boss she was not from his family how will we find her?

Vishal- U saw her face, right? Stay close to every family member of his & find out if she is close to them or not & if she was really was a stranger sent by god to save him then she would be lucky & her life would be spared but if she's found I'll kill her with my own hands & then vansh will die from my hands.

Unknown- Ok boss

In the hall

Dadi- Anupriya where is vansh?

Anupriya- Mummy ji he has not come back from work

Dadi- Ok send him to my room when he comes back (& she goes to her room)

After an hour vansh & angre come back together

Anupriya- Vansh

V- Yess mom

Anupriya- Mummy ji has called u to her room. She wants to talk to u

V- Ok

In dadi's room

V- What happened dadi?

Dadi- I want to talk about your marriage.

V- Dadi please.

Dadi- Have u found any girl?

V- I'm searching dadi

Dadi- Don't lie to me i have asked angre.

V- In 4 months i will find someone till then....(dadi cut him in between)

Dadi- I like riddhima...

V- (shocked) W......what? ......Matlab?

Dadi- I want to know if u like her?

V- Dadi she's a nice girl but i did not not think abou marriage.....

Dadi- Vansh for the first time u have said something good about a girl & still u don't want to admit it.

V-(ignoring what she said) Did u talk to her also?

Dadi- No, first i have to know your opinion then only i can ask her.

V- But...

Dadi- Vansh i already know u haven't selected a girl till now & ofcouse u won't find one in this 4 months time also so its better u understand your own feelings &, take the decision. U like her & the whole house knows it.

V-(shocked) Dadi.......I ........No.

Dadi- Vansh Yes or No. This time keep your business mind aside & think from your heart then answer me.

V- She won't agree when she got to know i am mafia she started ignoring me.

Dadi- You told her yourself?

V- No, she heard it.

Dadi- Leave it i will talk to her ifu agree.

V- Ok i agree to marry her.

Ishani & siya were listening to this & they ran inside & hugged vansh.

V- U both were listening to our conversation.

Siya- Bhai u are such a fool u love her but don't know it .

V- Siya shut up there's nothing like love.

Ishani- Bhai please. We thought that u won't agree but thank god dadi used the best dialogue in the beat time "use your heart not your business brain " at the right time & u melted down.(saying so she chuckled at him)

V- You both see what i do now.

Siya & ishani  tries to run but before that vansh holds them & pulls their cheeks till it turns red.

At dinning table

Anupriya- Chanchal when will aryan come back from honeymoon?

Chanchal- Didi day after tomorrow.

Dadi- Siya call riddhima & ask her to come tomorrow.

Anupriya- Mummy ji are u planning a party?

Dadi- Now that everyone is present here i want to announce something. Tomorrow i will talk to riddhima about her & vansh's marriage.

Rudra- Mom is she perfect for our vansh ? We barely know her for a month.

Chanchal- Right mummy ji !

Anupriya- Right mom she's an oprhan & we don't know if she's suitable for our vansh or not & vansh deserves the best girl & at the same time a good family background too.

Dadi- Enough both of u. You want vansh to be happy or married to some rich family to bring more wealth & not get any happiness?!
For a successful marriage the family in not needed & someone who fell in love at first knows it better than me right? Rudra (taunting at him & chanchal). She's good at heart & importantly vansh agreed for her so nobody should have a problem.

Vansh was lost is his own thoughts not listening or giving a damn about what they were debating about.

Author's pov

Vansh was happy that he agreed to dadi because now he also realized it that he likes her but was it love he was still a bit confused but in all she was perfect for him. She was innocent but a angry bird at the same time & she always made him do something out of the box. But other side he was having a fear that she will not agree for marriage. Yes she was able to make the Great VR also fear about something. He was preparing himself for the worst senario also.

On phone

Vishal- Listen carefully if u get caught also while stalking his family members don't panic at all he is known for leaving the innocent (saying so he smirks) just throw your phone away secretively.

Unknown- What if they see my phone before that?

Vishal- After every call & msg delete them. If u succeed  then u will get so much big amount that your son will get the most luxurious life like the rich brats.

Unknown- Ok.

Precap- Riddhima visits VR mansion.
What do u think will be riddhima's reaction to the marriage proposal?
Comment your views.