How can I save you?

Elsa's POV

Well I'm doing it great, just fine (note the sarcasm). Not everyday you try to save your family then get captured by the person you love because he turned evil because you chose his family over him. Great, just great.

I woke up, arms and legs chained to a wall and gloves on my hands. I looked around and saw my family tied up but instead of gloves for their hands, they have a gag in their mouth.

"Mama? Papa? Anna?" I said trying to get their attention. I did and they turned their heads around to look at me.

"I'll get you out of here, don't worry I'll get you out of here."

They nodded but before I could say anything else, I heard two voices of evil laughter echoing around the room. I shivered but no ice came from my hands. One moment I was looking for my family, then next I had sharp ice spikes pointed at my neck.

"Aww, is little Elsie scared of a little ice. Don't worry, just cold." Jack's mocking voice said as I saw his evil one grinning.

I frowned letting a small tear escape my eyes. I slowly turned my head so I wouldn't have to look at Jack's face. This wasn't the Jack who helped me. This wasn't the Jack I love.

"I'm sorry Els, didn't mean to make you cry." Jack said sarcastically. I felt my heart break in two as he said those words because I'll always remember how he cared for me, "I'll make you suffer as you made me suffer." He whispered in my ear before ripping off the chains.

"Let me go!" I demanded but he dragged me to s separate room, "if you're not gonna let me go, please let my family go." I begged with a few tears dripping down my cheeks.

Jack looked sympathetic for a second and I thought that I had gotten through to him, but the next moment, I was on the ground with a stinging cheek and Jack glaring at me, "you hurt me but continue to choose them over me!" He shouted.

"Is that what this is about!?!? That I wanted to save my family?!?! JACK THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'VE STOPPED LOVING YOU!" I shouted in his face.

I heard him scoff and he pinned my arms above my head so I couldn't move. He frowned and stared evilly at me, "yeah right, I bet you didn't even give it a second thought and jumped straight at the opportunity to leave me."

I saw hurt in his eyes and I felt a few tears rush down my face. I shook and turned my head refusing to look at him. Did I really do this to him by breaking his heart?

"I didn't m-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL CRAP ELSA!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed making a lump form in the back of my throat. I took a deep breath and began to talk.

"It broke me to make a decision Jack. My family or love? I never meant to break your heart. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me. Why do you think I ran t that room crying? You thought I was trying to escape?!?! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" I screamed.

His grip on my arms loosened and I took the opportunity to punch him so I could get away. It worked, for about a second, I got out of the door but soon felt a strong grip on my waist throwing me against a wall.

I put a hand to the back of my head and felt a warm liquid on it. I quickly withdrew my hand since it burned. There I saw blood on my hands and Jack looming over me with evil in his eyes. He came closer to me, but I moved back until I hit a wall.

I felt frost start to crawl up the walls when I finally realized that I was scared. Scared of Jack.

My body shook and I put my head on my knees letting a tear fall down my cheek with only one thought on my mind.

How can I save you. All of you?

Hi guys, sorry if this is a sucky chapter, but I'm busy with homework and I'm going back to school tomorrow. i hope you enjoyed this chapter though and I'll update soon. Thanks.

Nicegirl334455