CHAPTER 1 Coming Home

Summer's POV

" Yes Ate Autumn, i'm just waiting for my luggage. Can you please bring Clover? I miss that kid! Alright, i'll wait for you here. "

It's been 3 years since I flew to LA with my girlfriend.. well, ex girlfriend. We dreamed of performing together. 

" I'm sorry summer, I can't do this anymore. I can't juggle you and my career, now that everything's working out for me. Aren't you tired? We barely have time for each other. "

" Wow nik, so you're just leaving me? I followed you here! What happened to you and me against the world? "

" I'm really sorry summer. This is important to me. Take care, I have to go. "

I was there when she was doubting herself. I was there when no one else believed on her, except me. I supported her, and even followed her because that's just how much I love her. I left my family for her, but she left me. She left me when things got better for her and hard for me. 

I was about to go home a few months after our break up, but I met my good friend Lisa who's also in NY for a schedule. She introduced me to the company she's working for. And eventually I became one of their best choreographers. I juggled working as their choreographer and also enrolled for school. It's my last school year, and I decided to come home. I miss my family.

She's now a kpop solo artist, and here I am finally coming home.

Ate Autumn calling…

" Ate, I just got my luggage. Are you here na? "

" Baby sis, dito na kami sa may entrance. Bilisan mo, someone's excited to see you hahaha "

" Omg is that clover?! Hahaha. Alright ate, naglalakad na po. "

Ate Spring calling…

I was about to answer Ate Spring's call when I heard a tiny but loud voice calling me.

" TITA SUMMYYYYYYYYY " 

Then I saw a tiny hooman struggling to hold a bouquet of flowers. I dashed towards them and carried the little kid.

" Tita summy!!! You're back! "

" Hey love, how's my favorite pamangkin? How are you this big already?! Hi ate, namiss ko kayo! "

Ate Autumn joined our hug then took my luggage.

" Nagbabalik na ang pasaway hahaha hi baby sis. Namiss ka namin. Uwi na tayo? "

" Uwi na tayo ate 😊 Pero lunch muna tayo ate? Gutom na gutom na ako hehe. "

" Actually nasabihan ko na sila sa 4-Leaf na darating ka ngayon, para ililibre mo kami ni clover! Diba clo? " Nagbeautiful eyes pa nang sabay ang mag ina. Hay.

" Yes mommy! Kaya halika na tita summy, gutom na ako eh. " the kid said while rubbing her tummy. cute!

" Kayo talagang mag-ina! Tara na nga! "