please dont hurt me again.

Jason called bruce telling
                 Him that he wants to go
                                 Home.
                            ( Jason is 15)
                  (empisode 7 season 2)
         (No ships only hank and dawn)
                  (Words count: 1227)

3rd POV.

"Bruce, yes no im ok, how is alfred?" Jason asked, "hes doing fine, but he misses your cooking" bruce answerd whit a chuckle, but before he wanted to ask for the reason jason called he heard a sob frome his son.

"Jason?! Is evreything alright" bruce asked, overly worried.
"Yeah yeah- i- *sob* i just wanted to ask somthing" jasons voice broke, "are you sure evreything is alright?! And ofc, whats the question" bruce asked his son, worried.
"Can i go back home?- *sob* i dont like ot here anymore: jason asked, tears running through his face.
"Jason. What happend?!" Bruce was serious now, he needs to know what happend.
"I feel like i dont fit here! They all are just so! I dont know..just so much better then me! I keep feeling like i need to prove myself but di-... he just keeps pushing me down, like i never traind before or was in an mission, i know how to fight but he keeps ignoring me, my ideas arent good, i am to less traind for mossion. I dont want to be pushed down anymore, i want to fight! By your side, by somone who accepts me and dosnet sees me as to weak.." jason cried out, bruce was going to kill dick. He gave dick responsibility for jason so jason could lern how to work in teams, how to take more care for himself, so he could get better...so he could experience what a family is...

But instead he had to experience what it is to feel rejeqted...but jason alredy had to feel this many many times in his life..

Bruce thought that jason would love being whit dick, dick was jasons childhood hero, jason evin had an poster of the circus frome dick..but the only feeling dick returend was rejection.
How could bruce trust him whit that.

"I will take therapy again if you let me go back!" Jason sobbed.
It made bruces heart sink.
"Dont worry jason, pack your stuff and go to sleep, i will pick you up tomorrow get some sleep." Bruce answerd, "thank you dad" jason answerd, bruce smiled and hanged up, laying back down on his bed, alredy thinking about what he was going to say.

--time skip to next day--

"Hey jason! Oh- what is the bag for?" Gar asked when he saw jasons bagpack.
It made kory,hank,dawn,donna,rose and rachel look over to jason and gar

"Oh i-" bing, you could hear the elivator door open, bruce walked inside whit alfred behind him, alfred walked up to jason and took his back, bowing for a second before going back down to bring the bag to the limosine.

"Bruce what are you doing here?" Dick asked comming frome behind, gars eyes were wide open when he saw batma- bruce, "jason come here" bruce said, jason quikly ran over to bruce giving him a quik hug, "dick ruchard grayson." Bruce said, fire behind his words.

Jason hid behind bruce, not wanting to meet any of the questoning eyes. Jason went back down to the limosine were alfred was sitting inisde.

Dicks chest tightend, hearing bruce talk like that meant, that he fucked up,or that he fucked up really bad.

"Bruce-" dick starded but was cut of by his adoptive father, "dick. Why did i had  a call frome jason last night, begging to go back to me crying." Bruce was mad, really mad.

The ohters were shocked at that.
"Bruc-" dick tried again, "NO GRAYSON.i gave you the responsibility for YOUR little brother, but instead ot making him a better version of himself, you treated him like a reject, ignored him, and broke him into little pices. IM going to take MY son back home were he is accepted and dosent feels the need to prove himself to somone who doset evin cares about him!" Bruce let out, all the anger he had on dick is now gone and replaced whit disipointment for trusting  dick whit jason.

Evreyone went silent, "..dose that mean jason goes back to the mansion..?" Gar asked, sad that he might lose his best friend.

"Yes. And i will make sure he will never have to look in your eyes again dick." Bruce said, crossing his arms, "dose it give anythinh more i need to know. Somthing jasons therapy maby should handel" bruce asked the ohters, not wanting to look in his first robins eyes.

"well jason was kidnapped by deathstroke, he fell frome a bulding, he was blamed for evreything shitty happening, and he also tried killing himself becuse of it, thinking evreything was his foult and that he was some kind of posin" gar said, letting hid own anger at the team go. Bruce was mad really mad, "and what was the bruise frome jasons cheek, was it frome deathstroke" bruce asked hoping he was right, before anyone could answer, gar did "no sir, dick punched him" gar answerd.

"YOU PUNCHED A KID I GAVE YOU RESPONSIBILITY FOR?! FUCKINH HELL DICK" bruce was hella mad, knowing that he should of taken jason away frome dick and the ohters soner.

Dick, instead of saying anything he looked down on the ground, ashamed of himself.

"I should've of taken jason soner. Before this has happend, he alredy had to deal alot whit before i adopted him, he shouldn't have to feel the feeling of being rejected by 'family' like this ever again. Im disipointed in you." Bruce words stung more then anything else right now. "And you kiddo" bruce looked at gar, "you seem like a good friend, if you want to you can always visit jason" gar smiled, nodding.

Bruce turned away and also went back down, going to the limosine and driving back home whit his son.

--time skip (2 weeks later)--

Evreyone really missed the little annoying robin, who semmed to never having enough adreline. Evin hank missed the annoying boy.

The same for jason.
He missed the ohters, the way he felt there was bad but at the same time he felt taht he could actually get more of the real life there, he wanted it so bad.
But he will never be able to know what a real life feels like, what a real family is like.

Just a second after his depressiv thoughts came in his mind, he heard a door bell ring, he went down to see who it was.

Bruce wasnt looking happy.. it was dick, as soon as dick saw jason, he went to him and hugged him tight.
"Jason, im sorry. Please come back evreyone is sorry and they miss you. The titans need you! Were sorry we didnt treat you like a member of us. I will make sure it never happens again!" Dick said, and before bruce could step in the wholesome moment, jason hugged dick tightly back and starded crying, "fuck you you SELFISH Stupid ass bitch" jason starded cursing. Lets say its jasons way to show that he loves people, liek family or friends, instesd of hugging or just saying ily, he curses.
"Love you too little brother" dick said as he hugged jason.