Chapter 50

After sitting in the place of the Demon Race player for a while, Gu Bai hadn't found Tang Linyi and Song Xianxun, but Tang Linyi saw him first, and immediately walked over with Song Xianxun.

"Zihao, why are you here?"

Tang Linyi came over and asked with a frown. The original owner liked to stick to him since he was a child, like a follower. He even had to go to university with him in a school and a major. Now seeing Gu Bai, naturally thought that Gu Bai wanted to follow him again.

Before Gu Bai could answer, Pei Moqian said, "Baby, who is he?"

"Baby?!" Tang Linyi's eyes widened, even though he was a straight man, he knew that the name "Baby" doesn't seem to be suitable for boys. Bar.

"Tang Zihao, what are you doing?"

He stared at Gu Bai and Pei Moqian sitting closely together, and his brows furrowed even more. Although he didn't like the younger brother of the original owner, he was a brother after all, and he was a family outside. People, if Gu Bai is embarrassed, he will embarrass the entire Tang family.

Gu Bai is also annoyed by Pei Moqian's closeness now.

Although Pei Moqian's appearance and temperament are quite similar to the person he is looking for, but it's not.

Pushing Pei Moqian away again, Gu Bai stood up and glanced at Song Xianxun next to Tang Linyi before speaking.

"Brother, of course I'm here to attend the game meeting, otherwise why don't you do the same, by the way, who is she?" The

latter sentence naturally asked Song Xianxun.

"You don't care who she is. If that's the case, then you are playing with you, and you won't be allowed to come to me later..."

Tang Linyi didn't introduce too much. Don't pester him, he doesn't care how the other party plays with him.

He didn't want to say more, but Gu Bai wouldn't let him go easily. He came today to demolish Song Xianxun's platform.

Seeing Song Xianxun's curious eyes staring at him, Gu Bai stepped out and stopped Tang Linyi, seemingly talking to him, but in fact speaking to Song Xianxun next to him.

"Brother, wait a minute, I have something to tell you, what are you playing on your game account, and later the game company will have a two-player game, we are a group of brothers, don't worry, I will not drag you back, I'm very good, I'm the Great God number, you should have heard of Shangguanyu's number..."

Gu Bai looked at Song Xianxun's expression as he spoke, and the other party really lived up to expectations. up.

"What, you are the shemale Shangguanyu!"

Song Xianxun's voice was not small, and when she finished, the players around them became quiet, and all turned their heads to the side.

When Gu Bai came before, he only attracted a small number of players because the crowd hadn't arrived yet. Now that the crowd is almost there, the players who didn't know him immediately pricked up their ears and looked away to watch the fun.

"Shemale? The person who dares to say that about me, then you must be that Fairy Ningbo?"

Gu Bai's expression changed, and he sneered. Tang Linyi stopped and looked over again when he was about to leave.

Although he was a little surprised that Gu Bai turned out to be the legendary 'Shangguan Yu', Song Xianxun's words about the human monster made him frown. In any case, Tang Zihao was his younger brother.

The face of the players on the Demon Race side also changed. Even if Gu Bai is a man in real life, it's not like there are no boys playing the female account. Besides, this is their sister-in-law, who scolds their sister-in-law for being a shemale in front of so many people. So disrespectful!

"Oh, so this is the legendary number one beauty in the entire server? It's not so good. It's better to be famous when you meet, so I'm embarrassed to call me a fairy..."

A few angry demon players couldn't help but choke for a while. sentence.

In fact, Song Xianxun is indeed quite beautiful, but she is not a real beauty. She is at most a little jasper, and she is cute and cute, so many boys like to praise her.

In addition, there are very few girls who come to the meeting in the plot. In real life, those who can train to a high level are bound to be the kind of female men. Those who are not good-looking will have time to play games in the game world, so Song Xian is allowed to play games. Looking for scenery. But today, I don't know what's going on, there are several beautiful girls, no matter how they look or dress, they are definitely big beauties. In this way, Song Xianxun is not very conspicuous. "No, it's still a virgin bitch, no, the white lotus bitch is right!" Suddenly, a more yin and yang voice sounded, and everyone saw a round-faced girl in a green skirt. Everyone didn't know each other, but Gu Bai's eyes lit up. Isn't this Wang Lele, Song Xianxun's good sister? In the plot, the two of them are good enough to wear a pair of pants. Today, Wang Lele actually counsels Song Xianxun? ! "Wang Lele, why are you here..." Song Xianxun's face suddenly became ugly when she saw Wang Lele's appearance. Wang Lele's eyes were burning when he looked at her, and his face was ugly and angry. "Song Xianxun, why can't I come? Let me tell you, don't think it's over if you drop my mobile phone in the river, I'm here to expose the true face of you, a white lotus bitch!" Song Xianxun's expression over there Obviously changed. Looking at the expressions and atmosphere between the two, Gu Bai's heart jumped up. Although he didn't know what was going on, it seemed to be very beneficial to him. With a move in his heart, he was about to add fuel to the fire, but Wang Lele was more approachable than he thought, and before he came out, he walked out and said to Tang Linyi. "Senior Tang, I'm here today to tell you Song Xianxun's true identity, you mustn't be deceived by her, she is a feisty woman, she is obviously your girlfriend, but I saw her that night with my own eyes. Kissing senior Ling Chen in the woods..." "You are talking nonsense!" Song Xianxun said anxiously with a blushing face.