Chapter 47

Gu Bai was also speechless, but looking at the million-dollar prize and the mystery prize, he temporarily put his speechlessness behind him.

Although he is not short of money, he does not plan to stay at the Tang family all the time to see the faces of Tang Dahai and his son.

After all, the original owner was not actually Tang Dahai's biological son. Who knew what would happen if the truth broke out in the future, he left the Tang family with Zhang Li when he was ready to complete the task.

Anyway, Zhang Li didn't have a marriage certificate with Tang Dahai, there was no divorce, and she just wanted to live the life of a rich and wealthy wife, which his son could definitely satisfy in the future.

I don't dare to say anything else, but after doing so many missions, he has learned a lot, especially in the first world, he has learned a lot about the company by following a man.

As long as there is start-up capital, not to mention opening a large group with assets of tens of billions, but it is still possible to open a small company to ensure a prosperous life for him and the original owner's mother.

And at this moment, although I don't know what happened to Qian Moyu, in general, the original owner's wish to be beautiful in the game is complete.

The pursuit of a super god, a god with god-level equipment, and a player honor list that will never be removed from the list, this is enough scenery, the task of the game world is perfectly solved!

As for Qian Moyu, Gu Bai instinctively felt that this person was not easy to mess with at this moment.

Now in front of all the players in the game world, he really didn't have the courage to leave without giving face, so he could only stand there without speaking and wait for the other party to speak.

Anyway, this is just a virtual online game world. Now that the goal in the game world has been achieved, he will just not play this game in the future. If he wants to build a trumpet to play, he has to quietly get rid of this inexplicable guy!

Besides, Qian Moyu also gave him a ban attack, and he couldn't quit the game! ! !

However, Qian Moyu didn't speak in a hurry, but hugged him and continued to look at the few demons over there, Bai Song Xianxun and others.

Don't look at the few Demon Race players who don't have names on the master rankings, but their strength is definitely not low. Besides, the master rankings are not only ranked according to their grades, they are all challenged to the top. If others are too lazy to challenge, there is no name on it. Very normal.

It has been almost an hour from now until now, Tang Linyi, Song Xianxun and others have also been attacked by the ban spell and have no way to voluntarily quit the game and go offline.

If you can't quit the game, you can only play, but if you can't beat it, the opponent is obviously hanging on to play. Tang Linyi, Song Xianxun and others are really aggrieved.

Moreover, Tang Linyi was too busy to take care of himself, and did not have the time to protect Song Xianxun, and in his impression, 'Bai' was a very good player, no worse than a male number, so he didn't worry about it.

But in fact, where does Song Xianxun fight? He usually relies on the system to emit magic attacks. In close combat, he can only be abused. At this level, when he wakes up tomorrow morning, Song Xianxun must sleep at home for two days.

Today, Qian Moyu was here to play with them. Seeing that several people were about to die, he helped him fill up the blood bar and continued beating.

I went back and forth several times, and the other players around me felt pain in their hearts. I'm not glad that I didn't provoke Qianda God. This is so oppressive that I can't die if I want to!

Gu Bai's eyes jumped, and he finally couldn't help but send a private chat to Qian Moyu.

Private chat [Human] Shangguanyu: Qiandashen, tell me the truth, how do you want to abuse me? I'm sorry for what happened last time, can you be gentle...

Private chat [Demon Race] Qian Moyu: Okay, you become a partner with me first.

Private chat [Human Race] Shangguan Yu: ...

After being speechless for a while, Gu Bai nodded and agreed, and it was over, anyway, this is just a game, no one knows anyone out of the world, I just don't play this game when I go back, naive!

Although he didn't speak, Qian Moyu knew exactly what he was thinking and didn't break it.

Let someone kill Song Xianxun and others' numbers, and then drag him to the world's Sanshengshi, and quickly form a partner with Gu Bai's game number in front of this game player who serves almost the entire world.

And he also gave him an artifact-level wrist guard as a token of love, which immediately caused a jubilation in the world.

[Human Race] How can I live without dragging my mother: Wow wow, a token of love at the artifact level! Don't stop the old lady, the old lady is going to take refuge in the demon clan now, and the demon clan unearthed local tyrants, this is really true!

[Monster Race] Meng Tao: Didn't you say that there are very few artifacts, why are there so many today, I want to send an email to complain, this setting is unreasonable, I have never encountered so many artifacts...