One Last Breath of a Loved Vampire

One Last Breath of a Loved Vampire by KadeeliaMitchell

Karin Meadows thought she was a normal high school student. It was not so. After persons mysteriously died one after another in her hometown, her parents decided to move. It was a pity that she did not know what was awaiting her.

On her 16th birthday the truth was revealed. She was a vampire. She then met Shoji Takuma in the woods who was a vampire himself.  He tells her she is the chosen one. She was puzzled by this. He leaves saying they will meet again.

A few days later Karin arrived at her new school, only to meet the paled-skin bloodsucker again. Trouble awaits her as she is targeted by mythical creatures in the school.

What will she do? Will she survive?

This story deserves an 8 out of 10. It has potential, but there were certain instances where the writing did not seem to flow as well as it could have. There were also a few moments when the dialogue was a little choppy, but otherwise there seemed to be no other issues. The grammar was good with no obnoxious spelling mistakes littering the pages, a must have if one wants a decent book. It is full of round characters that constantly add to the story, and the details included did not seem to be randomly scattered about. The cover was interesting enough to draw me in, and fit perfectly with the descriptions given. Also, the author, KadeeliaMitchell’s, writing style is unique (in a good way), and fits well with the genera this book is under (Vampire/Romance). This caused most of the novel to grab my attention, but while the plot was fairly interesting there were one or two moments I felt were constantly included in vampire stories such as this one. I will say the summary of the story did little to intrigue me. It gave away a little too much for my taste, but that could simply be me. I feel that if it was jazzed up with a more interesting lead in (sound effect, dialogue ect.) it could bring the story to new heights.