30

"so we going to mine or yours?" star asked as she was about to pull up to their building, into the parking garage.

"your beds comfiest" he said

"yeah but you've only got chase, and he'll probably be with maddie tonight" she said

"how loud do you expect to be tonight baby?" he said looking at her with a smirk

her jaw dropped and her face went pink, pulling into her designated park.

"you're no better" she raised her eyebrows.

"not tonight. it's your turn" he said and a smile curled up to her lips as she got her purse and got out of the car

"oh you really think so...." she said

"we'll see baby" he said and her heart started to flutter.

smut warning ;)
especially for you freaky motherf*ckers that get upset when i avoid it 💀

the two rushed into rudy's apartment, and as soon as the front door closed behind them, clothes were flying off everywhere.

star pushed rudy back against the door, her sexual frustration getting the best of her as she connected their lips. his hands grabbed the back of her thighs making her jump and wrap her legs around him, propping her up on the kitchen counter as he pulled his pants down.

"baby no. i'm considerate enough to not fuck on the counter. i eat food head too." she said pulling away as she rushed for a breath.

"i know you're hungry for something right now and let's just say this isn't the place for eating." she joked, rudy even cracking a laugh.

"fuck we need to get our own place" he groaned

he picked her back up again, walking to the bedroom carrying her carefully, and dropping her on the bed as she pulled off the loose dress she was wearing.

"baby stop looking at me right now i'm literally shaking" she groaned as she looked up at him.

he hovered over her as she lay back on his bed, placing on a condom and kept kissing her 

she got so desperate, she flipped the two over and positioned herself to straddle his lap.

"fuck i've never seen you so horny baby- oh fuck" he said, his voice shaky as she lowered herself onto his member.

"fuck, rudy" she said bouncing herself up and down as her eyes rolled back 

she leaned foward, gripping the pillows behind his head as she moaned out in pleasure, her boobs shoved in his face as he started kissing them, making sure to leave marks, flicking his tounge on her nipples.

her moans became louder as she grinded faster, kissing him as she did so, their lips separating as they moaned in sync.

"fuck i'm- i'm so close" he groaned, and she felt his cock twitch inside of her, the warm liquid filling the condom inside her.

she got off him, laying beside as he looked at her confused.

"don't just look at me. fuckin finish me off know like i know you can baby" she said completely out of breath.

a smirk filled his lips as he pounced up, kissing down her body before kissing down her sensitive pussy, star letting out a loud moan when he made contact with her clit.

"fuck. baby that's it. i hate how good you are" she moaned, her back arching his she held his head as he sucked her clit.

"rudy- fuck!" she moaned, gripping the covers.

her thighs squeezed together on either side of his head as her body started to shake

"baby- fuck i'm gonna- oh shit" she said her whole body moving as he looked up at made eye contact while she finished.

"fuck. that was fast" rudy smirked as he licked his lips, still staring at her.

end of smut :)

"i'm so fucking obsessed with your tongue" she smirked, her naked body sweating as she lay next to him.

"what about the rest of me. that hurts someone's feelings" he said

"you did not just refer to ur as a person" she sighed

"that hurts me. your tongue on the other hand, hmm that makes me numb" she smirked.

"can i do it again?" he asked swirling his tongue around  

"if you want me to have a heart attack go ahead." she said still huffing for air.

"hmmm i might have a nap then rethink it. you?" he said looking at her.

"i'm already ahead of you baby" she said curling up ready to fall asleep the second she shut her eyes.

"i love you, and your tongue" she said kissing him on the cheek before laying in his chest.

"me and my dick love you and your pussy" he smirked.

"oh shutup" she laughed before passing out asleep

a/n .

hahahahhhhh i finally wrote some smut for ya you horny fckers!! hope you enjoyed 🤩