1: The birthday present.

Hey beautiful creatures! It's Mimi, and this is my new book, Relationship Goals based on real events and a dedication to my sexy ass boyfriend. I hope you guys enjoy this book, warning you that it does contain some mature chapters!

-Mia's P.O.V -

August 12th 

'Oi! Mia! Where are you??' Oh the joys of having a best friend with a house key. I open my eyes and notice that my clock has just ticked a second past 10, on time as usual.

'I'm in bed; where else would I be spastic?' I called to Ryan, my best friend since the start of time, at least that's what it felt like.

Ryan ran into my room and jumped onto my double bed, which was covered in the characters from my favourite movie, Finding Nemo. 'I got some things for you' he said with a sheepish grin on his face. He then threw a bag at me, which hit my face, so I picked up my pillow and hit him with it, which lead to him falling off the bed.

I opened the bag to see the Finding Nemo DVD, a whole lot of popcorn, sweets and coca cola, and two tickets to Disneyland, Paris. My eyes went wide and I screamed in joy and jumped on him giving him a big hug 'OH MY GOD RYAN THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!!!' Ryan catches me and laughs then throws me on the bed and we end up in a huge pillow fight

I end up giving in to him and scream 'Alright alright you win!!' he laughs and falls on the bed next to me, and to get my payback, I got a pillow and smashed it onto his face. Leading in him falling backwards onto the bed.

'Ha! I win! Never give into me. You should know that by now curly' he sits up on the bed and says 'okay fine, you win this time. Anyway, happy birthday!' I laugh and give him a huge hug then lean against him and say 'you are literally my best friend. I am so happy thank you so much! Wait... The plane tickets have today's date on them...' at that moment. He picks me up and sits me on the edge of the bed; he goes to my wardrobe and gets out my favourite 'monsters INC.' shirt and my high waisted, ripped shorts.

I laugh and tell him 'get out so I can have a shower and get changed!' and with that, he left shouting 'im making pancakes!!!' I giggle and get in the shower, wash my hair and body then shave my legs. I then get out the shower and get out my black lace bra and panties, and over the top of them, put on my blue monsters inc. top and ripped high waisted shorts. I hear a knock at and then ryan pokes his head round the door 'are you ready? The pancakes are ready and we leave for paris at half 3.'

I turn around from where I was stood and run and hug him 'thank you, so much for all of this.' He laughs softly and hugs me back

'youre welcome! Wait.. your hair isn't done, let me do it!' I laugh and sit on the chair in front of my makeup table, and watched in the mirror as he softly brushed my hair, then sprayed it with my heat defense spray, then towel dried my hair until it was wavy and soft. He then does a single little plait on one side of my head and ties it perfectly with a little piece of ribbon.

I stand up and turn around to face him. He looked directly at me and tucked a little piece of my hair behind my ear and off my cheek 'beautiful...' was the only word I heard before he leaned in and kissed me on the lips...