Namjoon Ver. (Truth or Dare?)

Please vote if you like this story...

"Where do you want to go, baby girl?" Namjoon's voice that came from the dark living room makes your heart beat like crazy while your body froze when you realize your attempt to sneak out was a failure. You close your eyes as soon as the light is turned on by Namjoon. Don't dare to see his angry face. "Answer me," he demanded with his body being closed to you until you can feel his breath graze your ear and his man scent flow smoothly into your nostril.

"He brushes your neck from behind and wraps it nicely with his big hand. Pulling you in by using his hand on your neck makes your back collide into his chest. You gasp when he whispers into your ears. "Don't make me repeat," he grunt when your ass brushes his bulge. "Sorry. I just want to hang out with my friends," you said. He releases his grip from your neck and turns your body facing him. "Did I allow you to go out?" he asked while rubbing your red lips with his thumb.

"No but–" you were being cut when he put his finger on your lips. "No more but. I already made it clear that you cannot step out from this house without me," his voice somehow feels soft and makes you dare to show your bratty side. "I'm bored. You always go out with your mafia gang and leave me alone here," you remove his hand from your body and flop your body onto the sofa.

"I have to punish some bad people outside, so don't make me punish you while I'm inside," he said while scrolling down his phone. "Enough with your phone. Play with me now," you snatch his phone and throw it on the coffee table. "You really want me to play with you?" he smirked and closed his body to yours. "Stop using your dirty mind. I mean we play a game like truth or dare. We have to stare into each other and whoever blinks first will lose," you hold his face to meet your eye level.

"That game for a child, Y/N. I'm not interested," he reaches out his hand to take back his phone but you grab it first. "I think you are afraid that I will beat you. Kim Namjoon leader and the scariest mafia being beaten up by his girlfriend," you provoke him.

"No one can defeat me when it comes to staring. I can make you come just by staring at you, right?" your cheek being heated up when you remember back your first night with him. He is able to make you wet only by running his eyes over your body.

"That's because I'm still a virgin. No experience at all," you cover your cheek makes him chuckle. "So now you sure you wont be wet again?" he teases you by grazing his finger on your exposed thigh.

"Y..yes," you closed your eyes before opening them back but you were taken back when Namjoon already shoved his face in front of yours. He smirked at first but gained no reaction from you which made him clench his jaw. Your weakness when his sharp jaw bone is on full display like that.

Your eyes start to feel stinging when the air becomes contact with your dry eyes. Tears well up on your eyes. Cannot hold anymore, you decided to cheat. You clap your hand in front of his face but he still didn't blink. His eyebrow raises on one side when he sees you cheating.

Sorry. No more cheating," you quickly clear the situation. Your eyes are not the one part that is wet, as he expected. Rubbing your thigh together when you feel the heat start to grow between it. "Something happened down there, love?" Namjoon jerks his body suddenly, makes you flinch and blinks your eyes.

"Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked as you lost. "I don't like to play with you. You always win," you pouted to make Namjoon change his decision but one of his weaknesses as well as his strength is competitiveness. "You are the one that asked me to play with you," he held your thigh and squeezed them a bit. "You choose one now or I will make you do both," Namjoon said as he finished playing with you. "Dare," you respond fast without thinking. He sliding his hand up your thigh makes your breath hitch.

"I dare you not to moan when I f*ck you," his hand already cupped your core. "But..but you love my moans," you try to bargain with him. Its almost impossible for you to hold your moans. "I love it and it also makes me f*ck you hard, tomorrow I have work to do so I cannot waste my energy tonight," he ended the deal with the kiss. Your kisses turn into passionate one in a short period. Namjoon circling your c*it using his middle finger that caught you suddenly but you manage to muffle your moan when you suck on his lower lips.

"Smart but no more kisses for you," he lifts you and makes you straddle him. Your body becomes more sensitive with his touch so you just sit on him without doing anything. He lower his pants and push aside your panties expose your wet p*ssy. He signals you to sit on his length using his eye but you just hover it. "Sit and move your as*," he pin down your hips. You swallow a big gasp down your throat when your wet and cold p*ssy touch with his warm c*ck. His prec*m makes you easy to slid on his d*ck. Every inch in your body struggles to scream his name because he makes you feel so good right now.

"Put it in," he ordered. You lift your hip and align his c*ck at your core while he pressing your c*it using his thumb. As you down and his d*ck slowly disappears into you, he continues to rub it. "S*it Y/N. You feel so good," he moans while throwing his head back.

A gush of pleasure hits you when he stretches your wall ruining your mission. "Ahh-," you covered your mouth fast when he lifted his head. "Did you just disobey me?" he asked but at the same time he thrust up his hip and bury deep his c*ck. "No," your voice shaking and starting to stutter when every thrust hit perfectly on your spot.

"Now you lie to me. Prepare for your punishment," grabbed your hips and started to move in a mercilessly rhythm. Your breathy moans that are released on his neck turn into a long pitch scream when shockwaves gripping your body. He is still going and your walls spasm and contract push him towards his high.

"Y/N," your name on his lips when he spilling himself. Collapsing on his body, both of you catch your breath. "Truth or dare?" he asked, making you look at him confused. "I'm winning again. You moan," he removes a hair from your face.

"But you have to work tomorrow. I think we should stop now," you sit on his body while his d*ck still inside you. He flip and pin you on the sofa. "Why do you always make me repeat myself? Truth-," his lips hover yours before add "Or dare?" he stares deep into your soul. "Truth," you answered in a low voice.

"Do you want to be my wife?" your eyes almost jumped out from the socket while he only smirked looking at your reaction. That was your purpose for asking me to play this game earlier right?" he said while your cheek reddened because he knew your motive. "Let's sleep. You don't need to answer it because I already know the answer," he carried you in bridal style and went to the bedroom. For sleeping or round 2, maybe.

Already here? Means you like it right? Please vote for it