Suga Ver (Viagra)

Please vote this story if you like it....

"Min Yoongi," you shout his full name excitedly but he walks in lazy strides towards you. Plopping down beside you on the sofa, he stretches his hand and leg before closing his eyes. Your happiness cannot be contained anymore, you jump into him like a puppy.

"Ughh. That hurt babe," he coughed when your buttock landed perfectly on his stomach. "Sorry but I miss you so much. Almost one week you leave me here alone," playing with his fluffy hair while his hand rested on your a*s.

"I'm working," he replied with his usual cold tone. Finish with his hair, you look into his face but his eyes closed. Leaning forward your body and let your b*east presses his chest. You place your lips on his before pecking on it but still he didn't give you any reaction.

"Daddy," you call him. "Hmmm," answered you with a humming, making you cupped his face and his lips transformed into pout. "Why," you peck his lips once before adding "You-" you pecked again. "Ignoring me?" this time your pecks turn into kisses. A long kiss when Suga sneaks his finger through your hair and grabs your neck brings you close to him.

You slip your tongue in his mouth and release a breathy moan when he sucks on it. Your tension that you have held for almost a week will be redeemed tonight. Unbuttoning his shirt while you sucking his lower lips and biting it slowly. "I see someone is h*rny right now," he smirked when you released his lips. Thats your sign when you need him.

You continue suck on his neck until at his sweet spot that makes him groan. "But we have to make it quick," as I have another meeting in 20 minutes, he commented, turning you off completely. Suga looks at you when he don't feel your wet mouth on his skin anymore.

"Why?" he asked while trying to unbutton your shirt. You push his hand away and get down from his lap. "Just go to your stupid meeting," you crosses your arm and turning away from him. "Hey. I know you don't like quickies and that's why I don't want to start anything yet," he kisses your shoulder while running his hand down your arm.

"You should tell me before making me wet," the heat that is being ignored starts to bother you. "If you want I can make you c*m with my fingers," he caresses your thigh when he notices you rubbing them together.

"No need. Your finger is not enough for me after this one week. I need that," you pointed towards his clothed d*ck. "Don't worry. I will give it to you tonight and we can continue until tomorrow," he kisses your neck before pushing your hair to the front to cover your neck. "Now be a good girl. Bring me coffee so that I will be more alert tonight," he buttons up your shirt and smack your a*s when you stand up. He himself cannot wait for tonight so that he can make you scream his name.

At meeting

Almost more than one hour Suga was in the meeting with his business partners. He promises you to finish the meeting in 30 minutes but he lies. Meanwhile in the meeting, Suga is having a difficult time focusing because his body suddenly feels strange. The air conditioner in that room was already full blast but he was still sweating under his shirt.

His lips dry fast and he feels thirsty no matter how much he drinks water. "Buddy, are you ok?" Namjoon asked when he saw Suga's face flushed. "Yeah. Im ok. Continue," he wipes the bead of sweat on forehead using the back of his hand. His focus once again was distracted when he saw your message on his phone.

"F*ck Y/N," he cursed under his breath when he saw the picture that you sent to him. You are in his favorite lingerie lying down on the bed. Usually he can play cool when you tease him like this but tonight he cannot hold himself. His pants suddenly feel tight on his groin, making him take a look at it. He exhales sharply when he saw the bu*ge start to grow and become more prominent in a short time. "Ok. We will end our meeting here. All of you can go now," he ended the meeting abruptly. "I said get the h*ll out. Now," he shouted, making all the men run for their life.