"The first move"

I'm not willing to repeat myself at the beginning of every single chapter,but let's take a quick look at the things we already know. The life is one massive game, this game has specific rules, we know how to read the enemy,but as usual we are missing something. Like I said earlier, perfection isn't possible. It's simply unreachable. However we have to, no we must aim for being perfect. Striving for perfection is a recipe for disaster, but that's not quite the case here. Regardless of how good we are, the game stays the same, it does not change- we are the ones that make it different. After this quick rewind, we can now focus on the main topic- the first move- the beginning of the game,the single moment capable of changing your future. I'll give you a really simple example to begin with,so you understand the whole situation. Imagine the girl you like is staying right before you ( or the boy you like, I was a bit sexist here) and you have 4 options. 1st-tell her that you love her. 2nd- tell her that you hate her and be done with it 3rd-don't say anything at all 4th- keep doing the things you've been doing until this moment. It's completely up to you. Are you brave enough to confess? Haahah it's not about being brave... You should have realised that by now. It's about reading the people and measuring the situation. However you still need to be brave enough to stand behind your decision. Even if you are capable of reading the person standing in front of you, you still need to initiate something. Doubt,fear, insecurity- they are the three negative factors. Faith, self esteem and confidence- these are the positive factors. And again that's easy maths. It depends on how many of each you have. For example-confidence +faith-insecurity-fear= absolutely nothing. You won't be able to establish anything. That's why you need to work on your good sides and erase the bad ones before a vital game. I'll try to keep every chapter as short as possible, that's why this is the end of this one. But remember- the end is where we begin... After this 1st move there is no turning back. So choose wisely.