Interpretating

In order to understand something you need to sense it,see it, use your own knowledge to compare it to what you already know and most importantly you need to have the ability to notice the unnoticeable. You see, every thing in this world has a secret meaning, it's like a game of codes- the one who can find out the meaning of every single code wins the game. Now we know that this is a game. What are we missing? Ugh, in case you haven't figured it out already, I'll tell you- the rules. Now if you want to fight someone, what do you need to win? For those who haven't figured it out yet, I'll give you a hint- If you want to fight a professional cage fighter, without training before that, you will probably lose miserably.... That's right! You need to know your enemy, that will win you 50% of the battles, you need to know yourself and this will win you the other 50%. But what if you know yourself and know the enemy? Well that's easy maths 50+50=100. I hope you have some basic understanding now because it's going to get harder from now on. Food for thought,let's call it, but I'll give you one simple task. Listen carefully- I want you to think about your worst enemy (in case you don't have such, just think about someone that you don't really like). Now that we know the rules, it shouldn't be too hard for you to defeat them, imagine that you just clashed. This might be a serious fight, might be just a game of looks or it could even be a conversation- your enemy has started it and it's your turn to fight back- what do you do? You don't need to put your answer in the comments or anything because I'm not bothered about your personal problems, just leave everything aside for a second and think about it. How are you going to react, how are you going to behave?