Old Friends

*The Next Day*

(Harry POV)

        I lay in Louis' bed staring at the ceiling. He didn't come back to bed last night so I was left in here all alone. I've been up for a few hours but haven't felt like moving. I know I shouldn't listen to the haters but its hard sometimes. Like I said before, I love the band and love being a part of it, but sometimes I think it would have been easier if I had stayed at home. I sighed. Life is too complicated. I heard the door squeak and someone walked in. "Harry, you up?" I look up to see Louis standing there. He walks over to me and sits on the side of the bed. He pulles the blankets back a little bit before crawling under and laying close to me. "Don't listen to them Harry. I love you The boys love you. Lots of fans love you. They are jusst a few haters. What they say doesn't matter." He lifeted one hand and gentaly brushed some curls from on front of my face. I turned so I was facing him, but said nothing. A few inutes passed before I nodded.

"Alright, Lou. I'll try. But just for you and the boys." A smile spread across his face and he leaned over to plant a soft kiss on my lips. 

"Oh, before I forget," He started, "Simon called last night and said we have a charity concert, a signing, then a meeting with him and a few other people from Management." I groaned and burried my face in his chest. 

"Nooo." I wined. I hated meetings with Magament. They never ended well. Trust me. Last time, they tired to get us to change the  band name but Simon fought for us to keep it, though we were being suide for 'stealing' it. Not true, just saying. He chuckled at me. 

"C'mon, Haz. I dout it'll be that bad."

"You said that last time and we nearly had to change our band name." I reminded him with a glare. That only made him laugh more. I rolled my eyes before rolling over and jumping out of bed. What do we do first, and when do we have to be there?"

"Signing first, and we have to be there in a little over an hour. So get ready." He smiled. He got off the bed and walked over to me, placing another kiss on my lips and grabbing my hand. He pulled me out of the room and to the boys in the kitchen. "Look whos up!" Louis yelled. 

"Damn Lou. Quite down, will ya?" Liam glared. I chuckled at him. He got yelled at by daddy direction. 

"Whatever Payne. Anyway. I filled him in.  We should probably start getting ready to go. It takes a little while to actually get  there." We all agreed with him but as I went to change, he stopped me. "No, you eat something. I'll get your close layed out and you can change after." I stood up straight with my legs together and made a salute. 

"Yes Sir!" I hollard. Everyone laughed. Zayn and Liam left first, going to their rooms to find something tht would be ok at a signing. Louis kissed my cheak then skipped off to his room. Niall was last. I looked over to see him just sitting there staring at me. "You OK?"

"I should be asking you that. You scared me last night. I've never seen you that bad and I felt like I couldn't do anything to help you. I'm sorry." I walked over and stood up. I yanked him into a hug and just held him.

"Don't be sorry Niall. I'm OK now. Hopefuly that wont happen again. Lets just focus on today and see what happens, ya?" He nodded and walked off to Liam's room. I walked around the kitchen for a minute before I started getting out what I needed for cearal. When I finished my bowl, I placed it in the sink and went to see what Louis layed out for me to wear. Sometimes he good at picking clothes, others, lets just not get into it. 

~~~At Signing~~~      (What the boys are wearing. ____ Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall)

(Harry POV)

        My hand started cramping up after about an hour and we still have at least 20 minutes. Things were going good. The boys and I were joking around and the fans seemed really happy. We haven't seen any haters yet, which is weird because the signings almost over. "Haz, get your but over here. This girl wan'ts a Larry pictures." A smile spreads across my face. I told the boy in front of me that I would only be a second before I got up and walked over to them. The litte girls mom took a few pictures before grabbing her hand and pulling her away. Louis kissed my cheak before he let me go and sit back down. 

        The rest of the signing went by rather quick adn we sat there while fans filed out of the building. "That was fun." Lou smile a he came up to me and gave me a real kiss this time. I giggled a bit and grabbed his hand. 

"C'mon guys, lets go get something to eat before we go have the meetin. We probably wont have time before the concert." They all agreed and we walked back stage together. But right as we went around the coner, my smile faded. My heart started to beat a little faster as I thought I was going to get hit or something. It wouldn't suprise me, I mean I did steal her boyfriend. 

        Yes, standing in front of us now was Eleanor, along with Simon and a few other guys. She didn't say a thing nor look at any of us. Simon was the one that spoke. "Harry, Louis," his vioce sounded like it was going to hurt him, what he had to say. "Boys, we need to talk."