I like you..💖

Mia's POV
My mom came to pick me and we left. While I was in the car, I thought about today's day. I just couldn't get over the fact that "The cold/icy Mia" got melted today. Today I was with them like I am with Emma or I can say, the older version of myself, the version which is only visible to Emma and my family came out today.

Today after 3 years I behaved so different with someone except my family and Emma, it felt good to be like this after a long time. I smiled, felt tired and took a rest.

TIME SKIP
AFTER 6 DAYS
Today we are going back to yyy state. This week was so fun for me, I met my friends, cousins, relatives and now its time to go back. I talked to Emma and Noah on call everyday but I miss them so much. I am so excited to meet them. 
My looks for today:-

Before I sit in the car, I looked at my home

Before I sit in the car, I looked at my home. I'll miss you home, as soon as the schools reopen I'll come back. Wait for me. I smiled and sat in the car. We left. 

TIME SKIP 
AFTER 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
Again, I heard my mom shouting.
Mom: Miaaaaa!! YOU JUNGLE BIASED! WAKE UP!!! 

Mia: I'm up mom. Oh and by the way, it's JEON JUNGKOOK NOT JUNGLE!!
Grandfather: Mia, how can you sleep so much? 
Mia: Grandpa, I can do anything!
Grandpa laughed. 

We all came out of the car and I was welcomed by my two friends Emma and Noah standing at the tower's gate with a huge smile. 
I rushed and hugged Emma and said Hi to Noah.
Mia: Unnieeeee!! (Drama starts) (Unnie means sister in Korean) 
I know Emma isn't my sister but she is like one to me that's why I call her Unnie.
Emma: (Overacting starts once again) MIAAAAA!! It's been so long my baby.  

Mia: I am not your baby. (pouting)
Emma: Never mind! I missed you soo much my cutie. 
Mia: (baby voice) Me too unnie. 
Then I looked at Noah.  I fixed myself, my voice and behaviour became cold again. 
Mia: Hi Noah!
Noah: Hey, I missed you.
Mia: (awkward) Ye- yeah. M-me too. 
Then we all went inside the society to hang out.

Noah: By the way, you're looking very pretty.🥰 I even saw your pics on the day you were hanging out with your friends. You were looking so beautiful that day as well.
Mia: Thanks. 
Emma: Mia were you the only who clicked pics?
Mia: No, my friends did too, they even posted it. 
Emma: Really? Show me!
Mia: Wait, I took out my phone. Emma snatched it. I chuckled, its her habit. But then I saw she went in my "tagged" section and saw the pic of me and Chris. She even read the caption. 
I widened my eyes. 

Emma: WHAT's THIS!? You and Chris are dating aren't you?
Oh fish! This is what I was scared of.
Noah: WHAT!? show me as well. 

Noah's POV 
I check the "tagged" section in Mia's account and saw the pic which Chris posted and the caption was "Her choice is the best, that's why she is my best choice." I felt my heart breaking, blood boiling. No matter what happens, I won't let this guy take her away from me. I need to make Mia fall for me! But for now I need to pretend. 

Noah: Wahh!! Mia, you're dating this guy?
She got nervous, I could see her sweating. Maybe she is really dating him. 😥
Mia: W-what? N-no. This isn't true, I promise h-he is just my friend. Nothing more. 
Saying that she snatched the phone from me and switched it off.

I need to do something. We hanged out for some time, then Emma had to go leaving me and Mia. This is my chance. 
I dragged her to a place and pinned her to the wall and came closer to her. 

I could hear her heart beat increasing and her eyes widened

Mia: No- Noah what are you doing ?
Noah: What was happening that day?
Mia: Wh- Which d-day?

Noah: That day when I called you and you were in the mall with your friends and then you said Chris was doing something to you and you cut the call.  The picture he posted is of the same day right?
Mia: Y-yeah. 
Noah: Now tell me what happened!
Mia: (told everything)
Noah: Yeah, okay whatever. Bye!
I left
Mia's POV
I was still in a shock of what's happening. But I slapped myself softly and left.

TIME SKIP 
AFTER 10 DAYS 
It's been 10 days since that day when Noah behaved strangely with me, since then I don't know why but he is ignoring me,  I tried to talk to him but he said his exams are approaching so he can't talk and meet.

I understood him but a week ago I saw his pics on Instagram in which he's gone out with his friends and the caption was "Today's party from my side since our exams got over" I felt so sad that he lied to me. So I decided also to ignore him. 

NEXT DAY 
I was walking while looking into my phone, Emma was sick today so she didn't come to hang out. I suddenly bumped into someone, my forehead started paining and while massaging it I looked up and saw Noah.

I didn't know how to react so I just said sorry and left until he held my wrist and dragged me somewhere. 
Noah: Why are you ignoring me?
Mia: I am not.
Noah: If you aren't then when you just bumped into me why did you just leave, you didn't even say hi to me.

Mia: It's because you have been ignoring me!
Noah: I told you about my exams! 
Mia: What!? Have you forgotten that I also use Instagram and we both follow each other on it! And I saw your post and since I am not illiterate I understand what you mean when you say that "exams are over!" (I said mocking him)

Noah: (mumbled) Oh frick! I totally forgot that. 
But I could hear him. 
Mia: Yes! I can see that you forgot that I am also on social media! So it's clear that you were ignoring me.

Saying that I was about to leave until- 
Noah: Don't you wanna know why? Why did I ignore you?
I sighed. I definitely am curious to know. 
Mia: Say. 
Noah: I LIKE YOU!