A day in my life

Mia POV

I was walking around, carrying my school bag looking for the main room. I found it! Once I got in, the first thing I saw was .... a CHAOS!! Children running here and there ! Ugh, this is not going to be easy. I took a deep breath and walked inside. I went to a seat and even before I could sit, a girl came to me I thought she is gonna shout at me or something but she asked me "are you new?" I replied nervously yes. She smiled and kept her bag next to the seat I was gonna sit on and said "Hey! I am Maria and I am gonna be your partner. " I simply nodded. We sat together and then the teacher came in. 

End of Mia's POV 

Author's POV
Teacher- Good Morning students. Today we have a new girl with us, let's welcome her. So dear introduce yourself. 
Mia- Hello everyone, I am Mia and I hope we all have a good bonding, she smiled. 

After this, she sat on her seat and her Partner kept a hand forward and asked "friends?" Mia nodded and shook her hands with Maria. Later in the break, many children came to her and asked her to be their friend. Mia was surprised to see such a good nature of the kids. At the end of the day, the bell rang and all the children started packing their bags and everyone started to leave for their buses, cabs, etc.

Mia not knowing where to go, took her bag and just walked around looking for her bus. Her school was really huge, it was hard to look for one particular bus amongst so many. She just kept walking here and there, asked people but just got lost, now she was really scared because after all she was just in grade 2. She saw one teacher and asked her to help her find her class, as soon as she reached her class, her class teacher was packing her things ready to leave and that's when she saw Mia near to crying.

Her teacher worryingly asked her "What's wrong Mia? Why are you still in the school? Your bus must be waiting for you" Mia replied "Ma'am  I don't know where my bus is , I got lost please help me I wanna go home" Her teacher helped her going to her bus and Mia reached home. She told her parents about her first day and they got worried after knowing that she got lost but once they came to know that she went back to her class they felt relieved.  

Next Day 

Mia POV 
I was walking towards my class and quietly sat on my seat since none of my friends had come yet until I saw Maria. I waved my hands towards her with a wide smile, she also got excited and came running, we both sat together and started talking then slowly and gradually the rest of my friends came and we all sat like a huge group and started talking and laughing. At the end of the day,  my class teacher came to me and said "Mia I know you got lost yesterday so I made some requirements come with me,  I followed her. 

Author's POV 
Mia's teacher took her to another class and there two boys were standing. Mia's teacher introduced Mia with both of them and turns out they were also in the same bus as Mia.  Mia's teacher told them to be with Mia and walk her till the bus until she learns her way. All of them nodded. 

One of the boy's name was Daniel and the other was Sam. Daniel held Mia's hand and smiled,  Mia replied him with her cute smile and they went to the school bus together. Everyday they used to meet at the end of school and used to go together and finally they became really good friends. Mia made some more friends in her bus. 

Time Skip 

Mia POV 
I smiled while thinking. It's been 2 years, 2 years since I was new in this school, 2 years since I made so good friends, 2 years since I came in grade 4, 2 years to make myself used to this atmosphere, 2 years to make me learn the way of my school bus. I laughed. But when the next thought came in my mind, I became really sad. These 2 years were pretty good enough to make me fall for someone who already has someone else in his mind and heart....

Hello Everyone, I am the author! I hope you'll like the story don't forget to like, share and follow my page!! Thank You 
Oh and please wait for the next part!