chapter 3

No one's Pov

Vaggie and charlie stare at alastor as if he grew two heads, Vaggie snears as Charlie slightly holds the baby closer to her chest and raises one of her perfectly trimmed eyebrows, confusion all over her face.

"But aren't you a cannibal?", She slightly frowns and cuddles the baby closer to her chest as Vaggie nods. Alastor just looks at them with the same shit eating grin and slightly tilts his head to the right emitting a small 'crack' sound before he spoke.

"Yes that I am but I would like to see how it would react if it was held by another deer demon.", He continues to smile as he made his Cain disappear and folds his arms behind his back and stands straighter. Charlie and Vaggie share a glance at each other before Charlie sighs,

"I guess I couldn't hurt.......but you have to stay here and where we can see you, alright.", Charlie slightly shuffles the baby so she could hand it to alastor as he holds out his hands for the infant, Vaggie glares at alastor as he settles the baby on his chest and waits for a reaction, just as Vaggie was about to talk or in her case insult alastor the baby stirred and gently opened her bright (E/C) eyes and looks at alastor, his smile strain's as her small chubby fingers place themselves on his face as she smiles and giggles as he looks at the small infant in his arms and tilts his head but no cracking sound was heard. Charlie sighs in relief as she looks at the two, while Vaggie just rubs her girlfriends back and stares at alastor and the child.

Another yawn escaped the infants mouth as she snuggles up to alastors chest, he was about to saw something to the two women but stops as he hears soft purring sounds, he looks down and stares at the baby that is making the noise as she softly wags her tail back and forth, Charlie quietly squeals at the cute sight and rubs her cheeks as Vaggie smiles at her women's antic's.

                     *****A bit passed*****

Alastor sits silently on the couch with the child still on his chest and in his arms, he uses his Voodoo magic to turn the page of the newspaper he was currently reading. Charlie and Vaggie went out to get baby equipment and all that other nicknacks for the infant as he 'babysat' the baby.

Alastor sighs at the piece and quiet as it was rare to have, especially at the Hazbin Hotel, but the quiet never lasts because sadly in comes a slutty spider....... Angel Dust....... alastor groans as he makes his way over the the two disterbing the piece with it. Angel took one look at the baby and gasps.

"Al!, Since when did you have a kid?!, Are you cheating on me?!", Alastor simply rolls his eyes at the spiders antics and shakes his head before answering,

"Angel, neither you and I are in a relationship with one another and this small infant in my arms is not mine, she belongs to Charlie and Vaggie.", He had to somewhat whisper so he didn't wake the child. Angel makes an 'O' with his mouth as he takes a closer look at the baby.

"Can I hold her?", Alastor takes a glance at him and then back to his newspaper before he answers,

"That is not my say so, for you must ask Charlie.", Angel frowns and crosses his four arms and walks to the stairs most likely going to play with that swine of his named fat nuggets.

Just as it was setting in and getting quite again the front doors are blown up, which caused the baby to wake and cry her small little lungs out, alastor sighs and rubs the baby's back to calm her nerves before his face is turned into a smiling scowl as he made his way to the damage still trying to calm the infant in his arms,

"Surly there are no dull times at the Hazbin Hotel.", He quietly chuckles as he see's the problem..........damn turfwar........

(A/N: there ya go sweets sorry it took so long but I'm gonna try and get back into the habit of writing my stories, also thank you so much for liking this story and my Alpha! Alastor x Omega! Reader, love you all❤️❤️)