Chapter 1

Charlie pov

I yawn as I walk beside my girlfriend vaggie. We've been walking all day handing out flighers to random demons about the hotel but most of the demons just rolled there eyes, shoved it away, or crumbled it up and threw it away. I'm starting to loose faith in this hotel. I shake my head, 'i can do this I can't give up, I just started', after giving myself a little bit more courage I hear what sounds like soft whimpers.

I stop dead in my tracks and stare down an ally that I think it's coming from. I must have been out of it cause I didn't hear vaggie calling my name. Once I hear the whimpers again I bolt down the trashy ally trying to hear for the sounds again, vaggie was running after me trying to get my attention, but I was so focused on trying to find the whimpers I couldn't hear anything else.

I stop and stare at the sight in front of me, I breath heavy trying to catch my breath. There in front of my very eyes was a woman...but she had long brown hair, big green eyes and what I can see brown deer ears and...tail? She also had a very deep gash on her chest spilling blood all over a very dirty brown bundle. I step alittle closer to see what's in the bundle but as I do I step on some broken glass making a loud 'CRUNCH'. The woman's head adamadically snaps to me and vaggie. Her eyes held panic and fear as she scoots or trys to scoot away from me and vaggie, but winces every move she makes but is still able to get a good distance away from me and vaggie.

I step forward in a slow manor in order not to scare her even more.

"Don't move, your loosing to much blood." Once I say this she stops moving and looks at me and tilts her head alittle before speaking.

"W-will you please.....-" she holds out the little brown bundle of blankets,"please take care of my baby...I don't have long to live."

My eyes widen abit, 'a baby!?' I gently walk over to the woman and the baby and softly take her from her hands, she speaks again but this time a bit softer.

"Her name is (Y/N)....please take care of her....give her a happy life...." She looks at the baby in my arms and softly smiles at her, "mommy loves you (Y/N)....I'm sorry I couldn't....be....with....you."

And with that last word her eyes close, and she stops moving and breathing. My breath hitchs and I start to tear up about the lose of the infints mother, I turn and look at vaggie, she opens her arms and I walk into them softly crying.

Before vaggie and me left the ally with the infint in my arms softly sleeping, I look at the deseased mother and softly smile.

"I swear on my life, I will watch, love, and care for your baby like she was my own."

And with that me, vaggie and our new 'daughter' walk back to the hotel.

(A/N: hey hope you liked it give me feed in the comments of what you think about it.)