Evil spirits all over

(This chapter after mai meet naru when they are telling ghost stories.)

Yukiko pov

(Please imagine this is her outfit and this this is not my picture)

'This morning,when I on my way to the school old building,I see a girl with short brown hair peeking inside'I sweat dropped because she is to obvious

I ignore her as I went straight to the van.As I went to the van, suddenly I heard a loud crash coming from the inside old building.I rushed to the inside, quickly as I can to see the girl on the floor and the shoe shelf destroyed.

What I see,turn my blood cold as I see under the shelf, Kou-chan laying there.I froze when suddenly...

"What's wrong?"Naru said as he appeared to see what's wrong.

'KAZU-CHAN!'I sigh,felt relief since I do not know what to do

"Lin?"Kazu-chan tried to helped Kou-chan stand up and suddenly,I see  blood drip from Kou-chan face.

My face instantly become pale since I have hemophobia.Naru notice me and can see that my face become pale"Yuki,don't look. It will only made you faint".

The brown hair girl turned around to see me standing at the door 'What the heck!?!? Since when she were there?'.She snapped back when she  remember about the incident just now.

"Your cut.." "Can you stand up?"Kazu-chan asked .

"Yeah"Kou-chan kneel on one feet,now notices I'm right there."Yuki, don't look.You have hemophobia so make sure you don't look"

"Ahhh, I'm...I'm really sorry...." "He said something and I...I got really scared and..."The brown hair girl got panic and trying to explain what happened.

"I don't need an explanation.Do you know if there's any hospital nearby?"Kazu-chan asked the brown hair girl.

"Yeah. There's one right at the school entrance"The brown hair girl answered.

"Kazu-chan,I've already called the ambulance since I thought it be easier that way"I told him.

"Good job yuki.I will give your sweets later"Kazu-chan said while giving me a genuine smile.

When I hear that,I instantly became happy since I do like sweets."Give me a hand"Kazu-chan tell the brown haired girl.But when she gave him her hand,Kou-chan slapped her hand.The brown hair winces when her hand get slapped away.

"Thanks but no thanks.I don't need your help"Kou-chan coldly told her with a glare.The brown hair girl was shocked when he speak to her like that.

'I can practically see veins popping from her head(• ▽ •;)'I sweat dropped at the scene in front of me.

"We met yesterday. What's your name?" 'So they've met yesterday' I thought to myself.

"Taniyama!"The brown hair girl answered with a mad expression,ready to blow up at any minute.

"Well, taniyama-san.Let me give you some advice.The school bell rang a little while ago.Go to class!"Kazu-chan reminded her as I remembered the school bell did rang a few while ago.

When Kazu-chan told her,she suddenly silent a few secods before she ran.
.

.

.

.

Mai pov
'What the heck' ' What's wrong with you people' ' Oh well..'

'It's true!That building is a curse!' I thought as I ran to my classroom

*When the school ended
  "Oh,hey mai,are you going home? Remember shibuya senpai from yesterday?He said he want to join.Don't you want to join?."My friends ask

"No,not really."I answered uninterested.

"Don't you want to see his beautiful smile again?!."
"Do you really think he'll come?"
"He sure did scare us yesterday"
"I really thought he was a sprit"
"Hey,where should we meet today? It's not as spooky in here"
"Should we meet in the audiovisual room again"

Suddenly"Excuse me".

"Oh,Kuroda-san.We were just leaving"

"I heard you guys.What were you talking about?

I look at my friends and answered"We're gonna tell ghost stories again today. That's why."I tell her

"Hey!"My friend scold me for telling her.

"Ghost stories!?"She shouted which make me startled.

Knock

Knock

"Taniyama-san,are you there?"Naru asked

My friends squel behind me

"What grade are you?Why are you here?"Kuroda-san asked.

"Oh, I'm here to meet these girls"

"A meeting?To tell ghost stories"She shouted at him.

"Yes and..."Before he finish speaking,she turned aroud to look at me and my friend,yelling

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT NONSENSE! No wonder I've been having headache since I came to school this morning.

We look at her confusingly since she did not say that to us.She later continued saying that"I'm very psychic and when the spirits gather I get a horrible headache.I've been one al day so there must be spirits nearby."

"Yeah"I said while look at her sweat dropped.

"Don't you know what you doing?When you tell each other ghost stories,low level spirits gather around.When low level spirits gather,they call for high level spirits that are more powerful.When that happens, it'll be too late."She said.

" I think your just imagining things"

"This is why I don't like dealing with non-psychic people"She said to him.

"Then tell me...if you're really a psychic,do you fell anything from the old building"

" Tho old building?Oh, definitely.I beleive it's haunted with the spirits of old war victims."

"War victims?Which war?" He asked.

"World war II,of course. I'm sure there used to be an old hospital there. I've seen the spirits of nures and patients with bandages."She answered coolly.

"Really? i didn't know there was a hospital there during world war II. I heard that the school has been here since before the war.Could it have been a medical school perhaps?"He retorts back at her which make her shocked and her face bettly red because of embarrassment.

She immediately yelled at him saying"I... don't know anything about that! I just know I saw them! But those aren't  psychic like me wouldn't understand."

He talks backs saying "The principal mentioned that he's upset because the spirits in the old building are preventing him to demolishing it. Why don't you exorcise the spirits for him with your "psychic" power."

Kuroda-san went speechless after that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey ,sorry it took so long to update but I do hope you enjoy this chapter😋. The next chapter will be  information about Yukiko and how she met Naru,Gene and Lin.