*Oc introduction*

(This picture is not mine,I got from Pinterest)

Name;Yukiko wakabayashi
Age;17
Gender;Female
Date of born;1st October
Zodiac sign;Libra

                  Physical appearance
Height;167 cm
Hair;Light brunette
Eye colour;Hazel eyes
Figure;Has a curvy waist and a slim body
Weight;It's a secret😚

                             Status
Occupation;Naru's assistant and the next     heiress of both her parents company.

Abilities;Spirit medium but it's a little different than masako,instead she can see and communicates with a spirit.

                          Personality
She is calm, reserved,polite and well mannered but she is very cold to who is rude to her.She has a  childish behaviour that only Naru's and Lin knows, that's why she always be seen with her bunny.She calls it Alice.

                       This is her bunny
                                    👇

                       This is her bunny                                    👇

Yukiko,Naru and Gene are childhood friends.She met Lin when she visit Naru.She's known to be a prodigy because she can learn something very quickly just by looking at it 3 times.So,her intelligence is the same level as naru.She always with one of the twins but mostly naru.

After Gene disappearence,Yukiko, Naru and Lin came to japan to investigate about gene disappearence.That's where they will meet some interesting people.

Yukiko nickname for people
Kazu-chan(Kazuya shibuya known as naru)
Oliver(Naru english name)
Mai-chan(Mai taniyama)
Ma-chan(Masako hara)
Brown-san(John Brown)
Takigawa-san(Houshou takigawa)
Matsuzaki-san(Ayako matsuzaki)
Kou-chan(Lin Koujo)

             ❤️~Quick reminder~❤️
#Yukiko has a soft spot for them

#Since she is the next heiress of her parents company,she was taught everything that a proper young lady must learn,that's why,everything she does were full of graceful.

#She doesn't show a lot of facial expression like naru but she's very open about her emotions.

#Both her parents own a big company.(Her dad owns 7  technology company around asia while her mom owns 3 jewelry company and 2 boutique).

#She doesn't like it when sebody touched her bunny