Revelation

Third Person's POV:

"I'm really sorry Ms.Mia, for all his behavior. I don't even know, why he's doing that. Trust me, my son is not like that.", Mr.Robert's voice cracked, as he sobbed being worried for his beloved son.

"I know Mr.Johnson, and I also know why he behaved like that.", Mia replied, sighing, looking at the boy, whose lying on the same chair as before, unconscious, because of the injection.

"Huh??", The elderly man asked confused, putting a pause in his sobs.

"Eric is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. In simple words, Multiple Personality Disorder.", Mia replied, making Mr.Robert froze.

He took some seconds to process her words, before shaking his head unconsciously, along with some fresh tears, coming out from his moist eyes.

"N-No, I think you've got mistaken doctor. You should check him again.", Mr.Robert said, chuckling, like he's trying to assure himself that Mia must've got mistaken.

Mia sighed, before showing him the video of the whole check-up.

(Flashback:)

Third Person's POV:

"Since when, you are with Eric??", Mia asked.

"Since he was 5. And then he developed the other two.", He replied, making her sure about her assumptions.

She sighed as she now know surely ,'what's wrong with him'.

"Can you tell me more about those other two??", She asked.

"Umm....Sure!! One of them's name is Dan. He's the most cheerful among us. Afterall, he's a 10 year old kid. And I must say that, that brat is really good at making friends.", He laughed, as he introduced one of his personality.

"Oh, and the other one??", Mia questioned again.

"His name i-is B-Brian....", He started but suddenly his voice became low, and he seemed like getting dizzy.

Mia immediately hold him tightly, preventing his head from bumping with the metallic chair's handle.

She flinched as the figure suddenly stood up abruptly, making her wobble because of the sudden force.

"Who Tf are you??!!", He yelled, making Mia flinch, yet again.

"Not again.", She mumbled under her breath, tired of introducing herself again and again.

"What?? What did you say??", He asked in a dominating voice.

"I-", She opened her mouth to speak but got interrupted by him.

"And what were you doing near me?? What's this place?? And why I'm here??", He again asked, looking here and there.

"Let me speak.", Mia said, making him look at her.

His eyes suddenly stopped at her milk white coat, and the words written on it.

'Dr. Mia Smith, psychology department, Sheppard Pratt Hospital.'

That's it. He lost it. Misunderstanding the whole situation, well not entirely, he attacked Mia, chocking her to death.

"So you want to shove Eric into a mental asylum?? Huh?? Are you involved with his bitchy uncle??!!", He yelled, holding her neck tightly, whereas she tried to remove his hands, coughing loudly along with tears breaming out from her eyes, 'cause of the discomfort.

"L-Let g-go.", She finally spoke struggling.

"No!! No one can hurt Eric, as long as I'm alive.", He replied, glaring at her.

He was going to speak again, but fortunately, Mr. Robert pulled him away from Mia.

She fell on the floor coughing continuously, trying to catch her life.

Whereas, Mr. Robert tried stopping him, as he again started approaching her, but before he could do anything Mia injected him with propofol.

He groaned at the sudden pain, and fell on the ground.

After about 2-3 minutes, he drifted to sleep because of the chemical's effect.

Mr. Robert and Mia, lied him on the chair, before sighing in relief.

(End of Flashback:)

"You were right Mr. Johnson, your son, Eric, can't do something like that, but....", Mia paused, before lifting her head, glancing at the older man, before continuing ,"But his alter can."

As soon as she said that, Mr. Robert let out a sigh, frustrated about the situation.

"Don't be stressed Mr. Johnson, everything will be alright. I'll try my best to cure him.", Mia assured him with a small smile, to which the elderly man reciprocated the gesture.

-------------------------

Eric's POV:

I yawned as I woke up, after god-knows how much time.

As soon as my eye-sight became stable, I panicked, realizing that the surrounding is fully unfamiliar to me.

I tried to remember, what had happened, but was only able to remember till entering the Doctor's cabin.

I stood up from the bed and ran towards the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked.

I started banging it, already scared of my unexpected current situation.

After about 2-3 minutes of my hard work, I finally heard the door being opened from outside.

It was a nurse.

She entered the room, and closed the door behind her.

I stepped backwards, as I noticed some injections on the tray she was carrying.

"W-Who are you?? And where a-am I??", I asked, carefully.

I was waiting for her to answer me, but suddenly, I felt dizzy, and got unconscious.

Third Person's POV:

"What the fuck?? Who are you bitch??", Brian slightly shouted, making the poor nurse flinch.

-------------------------

So here I am!!

I hope you liked it!!

Have a good day/night.