First Meet

Mia's POV:

I entered my cabin, arranged my things on the desk and sat on my chair, exhaustively.

After meeting him yesterday, I was kind of disturbed.

To my relief, that marriage proposal was a prank, so that mom-dad could suprise me with him, which they definitely succeeded in.

I was very surprised more like shocked.

He's currently staying at my parents house, because, I'm not yet ready to stay under same roof with him.

Its 10 a.m. already and I'm feeling so tired, as I was not able to sleep yesterday. And I don't think, I have to specify "why".

My line of thoughts got interrupted by a staff member.

"Dr. Smith, Mr. Robert is here.", He informed, reminding me about the yesterday's appointment.

"Oh ya, send him in.", I replied, to which he nodded.

After a few seconds, my cabin door opened again, and Mr.Robert entered followed by his son.

His son looked a little hesitant, as he came in. He looked around the room, with his big doe eyes, just like a kid, who's eyes sparkle after seeing something fascinating.

I chuckled at his cuteness, before asking them to take a seat.

"Good Morning doctor, here's my son, Eric Johnson.", Mr.Robert introduced.

"Hi Eric, my name is Mia. Dr.Mia Smith.", I smiled, stretching my hands out for a hand shake.

He looked at my hand, before looking at his. After thinking for a while, he finally attached his hands with mine, before smiling softly.

I would be lying, if I said that his smile is less angelic than any angle's.

He himself seems like a god in a human body.

'Oh no Mia!! What the hell are you doing??!!'

I mentally scolded myself for getting distracted so easily, before shaking my head, to come back to my senses.

"So, let's go for the check up??", I asked looking at Eric , before turning my gaze towards Mr.Robert, giving him a nod of assurance.

He nodded back, to which I stood up, and opened the door of the room, attached to my office, where I do check ups.

"Eric.", I called him, signalling him to go inside.

He looked at his dad once, before standing up, and entering the room.

I gave a last glance to Mr.Robert, before getting inside too.

Third Person's POV:

"Sit on that chair.", Mia said, pointing towards the big chair, placed at the centre of the room, to which Eric obeyed and hesitantly took a seat.

"Good.", Mia complimented with a smile.

"Now close your eyes and relax all your muscles, imagine like you're getting rid of all the weight.", She said in a calming voice, to which Eric obeyed, yet again.

Such an obedient boy.

After a few more instructions, he seemed like, has gotten hypnotized.

"Now, I'll ask you some questions and you'll have to answer me, ok??", She asked to which the unconcious boy nodded.

"Ok, so what is your full name??", She asked.

"Eric Johnson.", The boy simply replied.

"Father's name??", She again asked, eyeing him carefully, to notice any slight change in the body posture.

"Robert Johnson.", Eric replied, without any change in his anything.

Mia thought for some second before again opening her mouth to ask the next question.

"Mother's name??", She asked, carefully.

This was the time when Mia noticed some changes in the boy's outlook.

His muscles stiffened, sweat visible on his face. His eyebrows were knitted and breathing was getting heavy.

"Eric?? Eric-", Mia called out, standing up in concern, but got interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"Oh where am I??", Eric exclaimed in that voice.

Whereas, Mia was too shocked to react. A boy, who was struggling to breathe, a few seconds ago, suddenly asks 'where am I', in a typical girl-ish voice.

I mean, wtf is actually happening here??!!

"And who are you??", He asked, making Mia confused as hell.

"What are you talking about?? I introduced myself to you, some time ago only, right??", Mia asked furrowing her brows, to which Eric shook his head.

"You didn't introduced yourself to me.", He replied, chuckling softly, making Mia more confuse.

"What do you mean??", Mia asked, titing her head.

"You didn't introduced yourself to me, but to Eric.", He again replied, making Mia sigh.

"But you are Eric, aren't you??", She asked, closing her eyes, being totally done.

"That's what I'm trying to say!! I'm not Eric, I'm Selena.", He replied.

As soon as Mia processed his words, realization hit her.

Suddenly, her all questions seemed to have a common answer. But she was not yet totally sure.

That's why she decided to continue her enquiring.

"Oh so you're Selena?? How old are you??", She asked, raising her brows.

"You should not ask a lady her age, but as you seem like a sweet girl, I'll tell you. I'm 28.", He replied, chuckling shyly.

"Since when, you are with Eric??", Mia asked again.

"Since he was 5. And then he developed the other two.", He replied, making her sure about her assumptions.

She sighed as she now know surely,'what's wrong with him'.

-------------------------

So after so many days, here I am....😂😂

I hope you liked it, and I know many of you are confused rn....but just wait and watch.

😌😌😂😂

Have a nice day/night.

Bye~~