Chapter 22: I look down on you

He Yu and his friends came out of the studio.

When he came home and passed the big playground, he saw Jiang Xiaozhen walking in front with a garbage bag in his left and right hands. The princess dress that has remained unchanged for thousands of years made him quickly recognize her.

Jiang Xiaozhen is fatter than ordinary people, and the shadow reflected in the setting sun is two times bigger than others. What she was carrying was probably not light, she walked slowly, and the strange black group followed her closely, like a monster lying on the ground.

He stared at her back, and his friend looked at her, and recognized her equally quickly.

"Is that the ugly girl who disgusted us in the cafeteria before?"

He Yu glanced at him: "Your speech is too ugly."

The friend hadn't understood where the coldness in his eyes came from, so He Yu offered an explanation.

"She is my acquaintance."

"Huh?" The friend dropped his chin in shock, looking at him and then at the ugly girl, how could he not think of these two people together.

He Yu said: "I knew her since I was five years old."

Waved to his friend, he took a step first.

"I'll help her, go back by yourself."

My friend was speechless, and seeing He Yu running over, he really started talking to the ugly girl.

"Jiang Mingzhen."

She trembled when she heard these three words.

Turning his head, he saw a handsome guy carrying a bag, greeting her.

"Live... He Yu."

Jiang Xiaozhen smiled at him: "Hello! It's a fate. I just learned about our school yesterday and I met today."

"Hello," he walked to her side as he spoke, and reached out to pick up her trash: "Are you on duty today? I'll take it for you."

"I'm a health commissioner, and I throw out garbage every day."

She avoided his hand and said, "You don't need your help. The bag is not clean. You will be soiled later."

"It's okay."

He Yu directly lifted the garbage bag, freeing the weight of her hands.

Jiang Xiaozhen couldn't say anything, so she thanked her.

The two walked for a while.

"He Yu," she cleared her throat, and suddenly said, "Next time you see me in school, call me Jiang Xiaozhen, okay? I changed my name. Small is the big and small, and Zhen is Zhenzi's."

"Ah, good."

He Yu knew that she had changed her name, so he realized that he called her Jiang Mingzhen just now.

However, he was surprised: "Why do you want to change your name?"

"Just... some reason."

Jiang Xiaozhen said vaguely, they just reached the trash corner, and she was about to pick up the trash bag again.

"I'll go in and throw."

Stepping away, He Yu turned into the smelly garbage dump.

"You are waiting for me at the sink."

He threw away the garbage, and they washed their hands.

Jiang Xiaozhen raised her glasses, raised her head, and stared at the sky.