Chapter 20: Hello Jiang Xiaozhen

Jiang Mingzhen did not become a parallel line that had no intersection with him, as He Yu expected.

In the next week's "civilized class", Jiang Mingzhen and her class were selected again, and she went on stage to accept the award on behalf of the class again without exception.

He Yu didn't look on stage again this time.

He stared at the verdant green of the treetops, thinking about how to use shadows to render the curled form if it were to be moved onto drawing paper.

"He Yu."

The classmate Fang Jianjie standing in the front called him.

"When I saw that ugly girl, I remembered that I **** before, you asked me the origin of her nickname, so I asked my sister."

He Yu thought for a while before remembering that this happened. Although he doesn't care much anymore, he still remains polite and listened to Fang Jianjie.

"My sister said, she called her Zhenzi because she is ugly, and her name is Jiang Xiaozhen."

It should be Jiang Mingzhen. Time passed for a long time, but he wouldn't remember her name wrong.

He Yu felt strange: "The pearl of pearl?"

Fang Jianjie shook his head: "Zhengzi's Zhen."

Jiang Xiaozhen, He Yu read it silently.

He thinks that her previous name is better, and Jiang's jewel and supreme treasure are very suitable for her.

What is the name change?

He Yu learned the reason soon after.

Thanks to the good business of the clothing store, He Yu's family plans to buy a house of their own. Since he went to study in the city, they have been living in rented houses and now they have money on hand and plan to live more comfortably.

On weekends, when he is free, He Yu accompanies his mother to look at the furniture.

After getting used to poor days, Fan Xiuhui always feels uncomfortable going to the furniture store, because the price on it is too expensive.

"This kind of chair is in our country, and I can make it with leftovers. How can I sell it for hundreds of dollars?

He Yu persuaded his mother that he could make a lot of money in the future, so she should not feel sorry for the money.

Fan Xiuhui is still unwilling: "Such an expensive chair makes me uncomfortable to sit on every day."

Involuntarily speaking, she pulled He Yu out of the Furniture City.

Then began a long run around the city, to various furniture stores to compare prices and wander around.

He Yu accompanied his mother patiently. He knew her, and she would only accept it after he finished visiting places that could be visited: a chair of several hundred yuan is not too expensive.

It was late when I walked to "Rongmei Furniture". It was a shop in the community. The red sign on the outer wall of the residential building was blown by the wind and the sun. The wooden characters and the family characters of the banyan had disappeared. not see.

"This kind of decoration is not high-end, maybe there will be an affordable price."

Fan Xiuhui led He Yu in.

Rongmei Furniture is not difficult to find, as soon as you enter the first floor of the community.

"Hello, take a look at the furniture?" A middle-aged woman in a shirt saw them walk in and immediately greeted them warmly.