"A New Day." Chapter 2

A/N
Here you guys go, the unfinished chapter two, I hope you guys enjoy what was written before I stopped writing this book entirely :)

_______________

The morning was cold, just as cold as the night before.

The sunlight seeped into the room through the boarded windows, and from inbetween the soft matte purple curtains.

Y/N sat up from their bed, rubbing their eyes as they slipped out from underneath the sheets, taking a moment to process where they were.

..
'Oh my fucking god.' They thought as realization struck them.
'How am I not dead? I stayed the night at some stranger's creepy house!'

Y/N looked over to the cat clock that was hung on the wall,
It was around 7 AM.

They turned around and began tucking the blanket back into place, atleast keep the bed before you go on your merry way back home.

Y/N quickly grabbed their witch hat and their pumpkin-shaped bucket of candy, and opened the door, speedwalking their way over to the front door to leave.

"Leaving so soon?"

Y/N jumped, looking over their shoulder to see where the voice came from..

It was the Pumpkin Rabbit.

"Uh..Yes! I should really get going, I've enjoyed my stay here-!"

"Ah..Aren't you going to stick around for breakfast..?" The rabbit asked, cocking his head slightly over to the side.

Y/N sat there for a few seconds in thought..
'Breakfast would be nice, actually..'

"Mm..Y'know what? Maybe I could stay a little longer." Y/N said, fully turning around to face the other.

"Lovely." He perked up, his grin widening. "A guest should never leave hungry." He said with a low chuckle.

Y/N giggled a bit, he was quite the gentleman!

He turned around, motioning you to follow him.

And so you did,
He lead you over to a small and quaint kitchen, the dining area off to the side.
The floor was checkered in black and white.

Over by the stove was the same witch sheep you saw yesterday, and sat at the table was Billy.

However, TVA was no where to be seen in the room..
Well, robots don't exactly need to eat, do they?

The sheep turned around, her eyes widening a bit in surprise, but you didn't seem to notice.

She waved to you, with a spatula in hand and a frying pan in the other. "Goodmorning, err.."

"Y/N."

"Yesyes! Goodmorning Y/N..I'm glad you could join us for breakfast." She smiled.
"Go ahead and have a seat while you wait, it won't be too long!"

Y/N nodded, and went over to the table and pulled a chair out, seating themselves in it and setting down your candy bucket by your feet.

The Pumpkin Rabbit followed along, taking a seat beside you.

Y/N listened to the sizzling coming from behind you, the smell of toast and eggs filled the air..
Their stomach couldn't help but rumble a little-
Gee, it really was a good idea to stay for breakfast after all! The hunger was beginning to set in..

Soon then, Witch Sheep made her way over and set down plates infront of everyone.

Y/N and Billy had egg sandwhiches, the Pumpkin Rabbit however, had a bowl of salad.

I mean.. That makes sense, he IS a rabbit afterall..Kinda.

Witch Sheep sat herself down at the far end of the table, just across from Billy.

Y/N took the sandwhich into your hands, and bit down..
As they chewed, they savoured it's flavour, somehow this was better than the sandwhiches they made back at home.

"Mm! This is amazing!" Y/N said with a bit of food still in their mouth.
"Uh- Thanks for letting me stay over! Really, thank you."

"Oh, of course. We love having guests over!"