Is it really love?

*Sarahs POV*

The next day, the sound of my doorbell ringing woke me up, around 10 am . Oh no. I hear my uncle take heavy footsteps all the way to the front door and aggressively opens it.

"Who are you? What do you want? Get off my property!" He shouted at our new neighbors.

"I'm really sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if Sarah could hang out with us?" Victoria asked nervously.

"Of course not! She has chores and has to make us our breakfast! Now leave before I call the cops." He then angrily shuts the door.

Ugh ok wow my social life is probably ruined now. Actually I should just say my life has already been ruined.

I walk downstairs, skipping a step each time until I almost run into my aunt.

"Oh my god! Watch where you are going! By the way, we are leaving... To go somewhere. We will be back by around 3 in the afternoon. Don't worry about making lunch, your cooking is disgusting anyways. You better have everything unpacked by the time me get back!!" She yelled, then they both went out the door.

Once she left, I realized that I already unpacked all the boxes. Maybe I should go over the neighbors and apologize for my Uncle being so rude. So that's what I decide to do.

I jump in the shower, brush my teeth, change into a tank top from PINK, put on some normal jean shorts with a pair if flipflops, then headed right out the door towards their yard.

Victoria, Allie, Alyssa and Lily are already in the front yard the just talking to each other.

"Hey guys, I'm really sorry about that. I guess that they weren't in the best mood." I said.

"Sarah! Your parents are so cruel to you! You could just move in with me!" Allie joked.

I kind of wish I could though.

"Thanks haha, but they aren't my parents." I said.

"Where are your parents then?" Allie asked.

"Oh...um...their like... Out of town." I try to say, making it sound true.

"Oh. Well still, you can come over our house whenever you want. My parents don't really care. They like everyone! Just as long you don't trash everything." Victoria said.

"Thanks, I'm sure I will stop by more often. By the way, I can hangout, if you guys are like free of course." I say a little awkwardly.

"Yeah if course you can! By the way, I need you number, you have a phone, right?" Victoria said.

I give them all my numbers and then I ask about the school, since it starts in two days because they are on spring break right now.

"It's a pretty normal school. The Dolans and their friends are like the popular and athletic boys, there are main girl groups. The first one is us. We have more friends in the school that would definitely become friends with you! But watch out for the second group. Especially Emma Gale. She is the worst, most rude person you will ever meet. I honestly don't even know why she has any friends. She is also more stupid than a rock. Her friends are also kind of stuck up, but not as bad as her. Just keep your distance from her, and you'll have a great school year!" Victoria said.

I took time to process all this information. What was her name again? Emma Gale? Hopefully she won't cause any trouble towards me.

"Yeah, definitely stay away from Emma. She was Ethan's ex. I don't even know why he would ever date her in the first place. She is actually kind of pretty on the outside, but in the inside she is a ugly as someone could be." Lily told me.