On To The Next

As the city was being attacked many Heroes died and no citizens were hurt at which was a very good thing, once the sun went down all the people that were in the city have left and because of that the villains in the begin celebrating in their victory by causing fires, destroying buildings, and also looting as well, as all that was going on Akuma was on top of a roof where he could see everything happening from up there, he didn't really want to do what the others are doing but he wasn't against it at all, so he just watched as they continued having their own fun, but as he was looking out to the streets he suddenly heard the door to the roof open, Akuma plant is over his shoulder and sees Oni.

~Oni~

"Of course I'll find you on another rooftop."

Akuma glances away from her and continues looking at the city, Oni walked over to him and stood on his left.

~Oni~

"I guess we did it."

~Akuma~

"Yeah I guess we did, and next we try making an alliance with The Rebirth right?"

~Oni~

"Yup, and let's hope that their leader is willing to come to an agreement about this alliance."

~Akuma~

"If news comes out about this then I'm certain that they will agree to this alliance."

~Oni~

"You sound sure about that?"

~Akuma~

"I am, and I trust the leader of The Rebirth to cooperate with us."

~Oni~

"So do I."

~Akuma~

"So when are we leaving to meet The Rebirth?"

~Oni~

"Once dawn comes we'll be leaving to the next city right after we shake on our alliance with the plague."

~Akuma~

"Well that's good to hear."

Oni move the bit closer to him and grabbed on to left on as you rested her head on his shoulder as well, he looks at her and sees her smiling as she cleaned on to his left arm.

~Oni~

"You know we really didn't spend a lot of time together while we were here."

~Akuma~

"Well because we had a job to do here."

~Oni~

"But I was hoping we can get some more one-on-one time, and since we're alone up here how about we we have that one-on-one time.

Oni put her left hand under Akuma's chin and moves his head to face her's, she then leaned in and began kissing him on the lips where he then began kissing back as well, they then pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes and knew what was going to come next, 30 minutes later Akuma and Oni where on the roof laying down on their clothes as they had nothing on, Oni was asleep and her head was laying on top of Akuma's chest, but as she was sleeping Akuma was not, he just laid there holding Oni with his left arm and gazed up to the night sky, a short minute later he fell asleep as well, once dawn came the Hall of Demons and The Plague gathered around the generals and the two leaders of The Plague, Oni alone walked up to Aki and put her right hand out which Aki then grab it with your right hand and begin shaking it, showing everyone there that they're alliance is now official, the Hall of Demons and The Plague cheered for the first alliance.