307. Hard Time

~ Hey guys, Ruby here. As you guys know, Val's aunt passed away 2 months ago. I wanted to share the story with you through this chapter. This story goes from the day Val's aunt died until now. Everything in this chapter are things that happened in real life through the POV of her friends and me. Lisa represents Val, but I changed it a bit to make it look like a BP oneshot. If you guys want to skip this part, please wait a little more for the next chapter. Thank you guys❤️

*at the canteen*

Jennie: *sighs*

Jisoo: What's wrong Jen?

Jennie: Just worrying about Lisa

Nayeon: Where is she actually? I haven't seen her a lot these 3 weeks.

Seulgi: Yeah, me too. Only what? 2 to 3 times this whole period?

Jisoo: She's just very busy helping her parents.

Jeongyeon: Why? What happened?

Jennie: Y'all know her aunt right?

Jihyo: The one who had breast cancer?

Jennie: Yeah, her. Well, she unfortunately regained it. This time in the liver.

Seulgi: Oh no.

Irene: How is she?

Jennie: Well, it got worse. Because of that dick of a husband.

Nayeon: Oh my god, what did he do this time?

Jennie: He-

Lisa: He sent her away from home with their daughter.

Jennie: *looks behind her* Lisa-

Lisa: *sits beside Jennie* He got mad on both of them only because my niece accidently dropped food on the ground after heating it up in the microwave. They travelled all the way to our house, which is a good 1 hour ride. When they arrived, I could tell that she was really in pain.

Nayeon: Oh gosh

Lisa: I've been helping my parents out. Taking her to her weekly hospital appointments, to her lawyer, back to that house in the south to pick up her and my niece's clothes..everything.

Jeongyeon: Where's she now?

Lisa: She's- *hears her ringtone*

Lisa: *gets up* Hang on, it's my mom. I'll be right back.

Irene: Geez, her housband sounds awful only by hearing that.

Chaeyoung: He's the worst. We've seen everything in the past. It was the worst.

Jihyo: What did he do?

Chaeyoung: He physically and verbally abused her and their daughter. But it was especially Lisa's aunt. They had fits almost everyday, even after the birth of their child. 

Jihyo: But that's just a big no. That's so hard for the child.

Jisoo: Hear this. That dick never wanted her. When Lisa's aunt of pregnant of their child, he wanted her to take abortion. 

Nayeon: No..

Jisoo: Yeah.

Jeongyeon: But she still had her. I really respect her.

J-Hope: What actually happened when they were fighting?

Jisoo: Her husband eventually would punch and kick her. She always left the house when they fought. I remember this one time when we were at Lisa's house having a sleepover, she came after a fight. She really looked beaten up. Her right cheek was swollen, her lip too. When we looked on top of her head, you could see big bruises. When we asked her what happened, she could barely talk and cried. She told us that he punch her head with his fist and kicked her stomach.