𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 Ⅳ

Word count: 675 words
Published: 02-12-22

1st person's pov

First test-- 50 meter dash
Damn. The guy with engines was fast, and the others had their ways of using their quirk. Anyway, I decided not to use a breathing technique-- since I was already fast- being a demon. My score was 0.39 seconds.

Some of my classmates swarmed me asking what my quirk was. But I just dismissed the question and got ready for the next test. Sigh, don't attract too much attention next time!

Second test-- Grip Test
I got a normal score, since I didn't want much attention. I haven't told anyone about my abilities other than Aizawa-san.

"Five hundred forty kilos! Are you a gorilla? Or an octopus?" One of my classmates exclaimed. "Octopuses are sexy." Another one commented.

Third test-- Standing Long Jump
I just jumped as normally as I can, but I got a decent score. UnU

Forth test-- Side Steps
Damn these people can do a lot with their quirks. Makes me wish I was just born in the future.

Fifth test-- Ball Throw
This was the test like the one earlier, the brown-haired girl scored infinity. Damn was that even possible?

The broccoli was up, he looked nervous. "Midoriya is not in a good situation." The glasses dude stated. "Of course, he's just a wimpy quirkless." The blonde next to him stated pointing at the green-haired male. 'So he doesn't have a quirk?'

"A quirkless? Don't you know what he did at the exams?" Glasses asked.

I turned my gaze at the greenette, I'm curious of how he's gonna do this... He got ready to throw the ball after a moment. His arm glowed a bit, he threw it but it didn't lant too far.

I gazed at Aizawa-san, he activated his quirk. What da fuq is happening?! "46 meters" a voice said.

"I erased your quirk. The entrance exam was not logical at all. Even someone like you got accepted." Aizawa san said, his eyes red.

"...You erased my quirk...? Those goggles, a quirk that erases quirks within eyesight. The erasure hero: Eraser Head." Broccoli stated. Damn this guy knows a lot. I should befriend him.

"Eraser?""I don't know him.""I've heard of him, he's an underground hero." Murmurs spread at the group.

"You can't control your quirk, can you? If you break down again, were you expecting someone to save you?" He asked. "Not at all!" He replied. This is getting intresting, I went nearer a bit.

Aizawa-san tangled him in his quirk, pulling him. "Regardless of your intentions, it will end up that way." 'Man, I can feel someone staring from that corner.'

"A long time ago, a stiflingly passionate Hero became a legend for saving over 1000 people in a disaster. With the same courage, you save one person and become a useless doll afterward. Midoriya Izuku, you can't become a hero with that power." His scarf went back to place after he said that.

'That made me kinda mad. I'm a demon, but I became a slayer, what I am or my abilities doesn't define what I want to be. But he's right, if his power has that kind of drawback, it would be useless.'

"I returned your quirk to you. You can throw once more. Get it over with." He threw the ball again, but this time, only his finger glowed.

He got 705.3 meters. Damn his finger is broken. "Sensei, I haven't broken down yet." He said turning to Aizawa-san.

"Hey!" A voice that is already getting annoying called out. Small explosions on his hand.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

➤ You were kinda creeped out when you felt someone staring-- ahem. All Might.

➤ Btw, I will be holding a Q & A for the characters in this book such as: Aizawa, (y/n) and of course the students! You'll usually see them at the end of each chapter, if your interested leave a comment for the character you'd like to ask.

That's it for now TnT.