𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 Ⅰ

Edited: February 6
(I'm more satisfied with this than the first one)

- - - - - - -

"Abc" : dialogues spoken in Japanese
'Abc' : thoughts
"Abc" : dialogues spoken in English

~•~\\\\\~•~

3rd person's pov

It was around 10 at night, you were headed to a village for your mission. There have been reports of a demon who could possibly be behind the missing young men from the village.

You neared the village and it was... surprisingly silent. Well of course, it was night, the people would probably be asleep.

When you were at the forest on the outskirts of the village, you unsheathed your katana. You sensed something coming closer and you got on a simple stance. You're most certain it was a demon, your senses were keener, you gripped your katana.

The demon finally jumps out. She had a pink skin tone, long pointy ears, two long horns extending on her temples, zooming to slice it's head, she quickly dodged.

"My... I was enjoying my dinner, but you had to come." She mumbled with a sly smirk and a furrowed eyebrow.

"You we're the one abducting people." Snakes started to crawl over to you, looking at the serpents, you gave her a disgusted glare.

You jumped up as fast as the wind, and got on a stance on the air, gripping on your katana.
"Total Concentration: Eclipse Breathing, First Form: Bloody Starry Nights." You whispered incoherently.

You pulled your sword up unleashing a large circular slash. It hit her and she hissed. You landed on a tree and jumped back to the ground.

Dashing towards her again, you got ready to finish it off.

''Second Form: Piercing Shattered Heaven'' You made a swift cut on her neck. Her head dropping on the ground, her body desintegrating.

'Well, that was easy' You thought.

Your eyes quickly darted to the side, another demon was zooming towards you. He had a two-toned hair color, fierce blue eyes, and scratches on his face.

Taking a stance, you adjusted your breathing, ready to slash him. As he neared, he mumbled: "Blood Demon Art: Transtemporal Travel"

A wormhole formed under your feet, quckly jumping back to avoid it, you dashed towards him, grip on your katana tightening..

More of these black-colored portals appeared around you, struggling to avoid them, you let out a groan. You suddenly fell into a black pit.

Moments later you just seemed to be falling, you saw light in the distance and your expression lit up.

Falling closer, the light brightened, temporarily blinding you. You fell to the ground with a thud.

"Now where the hell did that mother fucking Demon send me!"

Sitting up you grabbed your katana which laid a few feet away from where you were sitting. Looking around your surrounding, you noticed the structures seemed different and the air heavier.

Walking out the alleyway, you noticed someone running towards you carrying a bag. Another person running towards him. They were both wearing unfamiliar clothing.