Chapter 7, The Beach

Tails POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and turn it off (btw here is what tails' ringtone is)

I put on my gloves and shoes and go into the kitchen sonic was still asleep, I knew what I was gonna do with shadow today. We were going to the beach! let me text him.

Shadow POV

I heard my phone notification and see that tails had texted me saying: "going to the beach today! wanna come? ;)"
I smiled at the message and replied with a: "sure! when?" "today at 3:45" tails replies.

Tails POV

I can't wait! we're going to have the best time together. I'm still processing the fact that I'm Shadows boyfriend, but one day mabye we'll get married and have a family! I'm so happy with him.

Time Skip 3:40

"ready?" sonic says to me "born ready!" I say to him "alright then. have a good time!" "yeah thanks!" I go to the garage and get in the tornado, I take off after telling sonic bye.

Shadow POV

It was almost time to go to the beach with tails "okay, it's time for me to go to the beach with tails!" I say to rouge "you to have a good time!" rouge says to me "bye!" I say "bye!" she says, I chaos control to the beach

Tails POV

I see shadow! I fly down and get out of the plane we run towards each other and kiss, "glad you could make it!" I say to shadow "I would never miss something like this!" he say with a smile "hang on a second" I say to him "huh?" he says to me "let me change right quick" I say "oh right! yeah I need to change to!" he says nervously I go behind the tornado and put on my swim shorts I come out from behind the tornado and find shadow in his swim shorts as well "you look hot!" he says to me with a wink, I blush and say "yeah! so do you!" we get in the water and he splashes me with some water "hey!" I say to him he chuckles and says "come and get me!" I smirk and say "you asked for it!" I splash him with water and we both splash each other while giggling once we stop splashing he swims over to me and pulls me under water he kisses me under water and I close my eyes, we come up above water for air and I kiss him on his neck he lets out a soft sigh and we get out of the water.

we sit on the sand watching the sunset, "I love you Shadow" I say to him "I love you too Tails" he says as he holds my hand. I smile at him and he smiles at me too, we peck each others lips softly "I love doing things like this with you" Shadow says to me "I do too" I say back to him "by the way, I, wanna tell you something" I continue "what's that?" he say to me "I wanna start something with you someday, like a family or something" I say looking away from him "you do?" he says to me "uh-huh" I say nervously "well. maybe we will!" he says to me happily "we will?" I say "of course!" he says to me "thank you!" I say while hugging him "you're welcome tailsy" he says "tailsy?" I say to him "it's the nickname I gave you!" he says "wanna hear my nickname for you?" I say to him "sure!" he replies "My EdgeLord" he blushes and says "Aaaaw you're to nice" we put our foreheads together and he locks his lips with mine.

We say bye and I get in the tornado, he chaos controlled away and I fly back to my house.

Shadow POV

that was A great time with tails! But about what tails said about having a family I'm thinking about it, I can imagine having a family with Tails. I know! I'll propose to him! (what is wrong with me) we'll go to A dance party and then I'll propose! it is fool-proof! I think. But it all leads down to him saying yes or no, I hope he says yes O well now I gotta get a wedding ring.