[1]

As I walked down the hallway in search of my friends I could hear the cheerleaders chanting a new routine.

"Boom did a bomb just go off in my head?No its the Devils when we beat you,black and red"They cheered

I tried my best to walk as fast as I could but inevitably stopped when Erica and Sarah walked down from the oposite side of the hallway near the sign-up table.

"Please don't tell me you guys are seriously gonna
seriously sign up"

"Its just cheerleading"Erica twirled her long blonde hair.

We watched as the head cheerleader Stephanie ruffled her pom poms and hit a girl walking by which led to her dropping her books.Steph snickered and watched as the girl bent down to pick them up.

"Cheerleaders are more evil then us,and we're vampires"Sarah pleaded

"Come on,you know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader.Now that im hot I can be. Besides,these girls have been telling me to bite them for years"Erica said before opening her mouth to reveal her sharp pearly fangs.

"Yeah,I don't think thats what they had in mind"I said scrunching my nose.

"Oh come on,whose gonna miss just one"She asked before walking away grinning.

"I will" Benny said as him and Ethan joined us.

"Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men"My brother asked

"What"Sarah questioned

"Yeah"I responded to his intial question.
"Geek speak fox in the henhouse"I said toneing it down for Sarah.

Benny's face lit up.
"You like Marvel comics too"He asked

I shrugged.

"Well if you have any idea how I can stop her im all ears"Sarah said

The boys shot the two of us a look before clearing their throats.

"You could join too"Benny suggested

"No no no no there has to be another way"Sarah cringed just at the thought.

The boys started dancing to the cheer being chanted by the squad behind us.

Sarah scoffed and grabbed my arm.She pulled me over to the table and wrote both of our names on the sign-up sheet.

"What,No way. I don't want to be a cheerleader"I said in disgust.

"Well im not being one alone"Sarah argued back

I rolled my eyes and gave in out of guilt.

The two of us changed into our uniforms.
As we were walking out of the bathroom,Benny and Ethan were rounding the corner.

"Cowabunga"Benny said

"Do not say anything"I said

"You two look....peppy"Benny joked

Sarah and I shot eachother an annoyed look.

"Someone needs to make sure Erica doesn't do any sampling and were the only ones who can squeeze into this thing"Sarah said

"Lets see what you got girls"Stephanie said at the entrance of the gymnasium door.

"God bless cheerleaders"Benny said watching her walk back into the gym.

"Ugh"I said before Sarah and I walked into the gym.

We crowded around Stephanie to let her explain what we would be doing.She started to teach the routine as we followed along.