100| A New Beginning

A/N: welcome to the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy :)

A husband is one of the greatest blessings any woman can receive from God

A husband's love is a gift that I open everday.

Remus John Lupin was a gift from God.

I was now almost three months pregnant. Two months with a tiny, perfect angel that was growing day by day inside me that we called the greatest miracle given to us.

Two full moons.

Having to hear his agonized howls and screams of pain every night was a nightmare, and having to see him return, all bruised, bloody and weak.

But during those full moons, I grew certain everyday that the child inside me was not a werewolf, and was perfectly fine and healthy.

About a week after the Battle in the Department of Mysteries, Sirius's name was officially cleared, something that he had been waiting for fifteen, long years. Of course, despite that he was now a free man, people couldn't help but look at him fearfully whenever he set foot outsife, but nevertheless he was accepted by many.

Seeing no reason to live anymore in Grimmauld Place, he and Ana moved to Uncle Alphard's old flat nearby, with consent from the Ministry based on the will left by him and inherited some of our father's fortune as stated in his will.

But still, he had to return there every Order meeting.

As he had hoped, Sirius did retrieve his old motorcycle from Hagrid after fifteen years. He took Ana on lots of trips. To France, Italy, Germany, and always sent us lots of gifts from there.

We continued to live in our cottage peacefully, unnoticed by the muggles.

Remus couldn't let me go out of the house, he had grown very protective of me. Whenever I would climb the stairs or go somewhere, he'd run to me and hold my hand, making sure I wouldn't fall or trip.

But I found it very adorable and sweet of him.

The Ministry had came out with a strict set of rules and restrictions that we were all required to abide by, since the community was still under threat by Death Eaters.

1. You are advised not to leave your homes alone.

2. Particular care should be taken during hours of darkness.

3. Emergency measures should be made aware of all family members.

4. Agree on security questions with close family and friends as to detect Death Eaters masquerading as others via Polyjuice Potion.

5. Should the Dark Mark appear over any dwelling place or other building, contact the Auror office immediately and do not enter.

Sirius would often visit us almost every day, making sure I was fine and sometimes would stay the night in our house. Harry, now that his godfather was finally a free man, stayed with him occassionally, and went home to the Dursleys once his stay was over.