Spideypools new year

Every year, Peter likes to watch everyone celebrate New Years in Times Square

Every year, Peter likes to watch everyone celebrate New Years in Times Square. This year's different

Peter sat on the edge of a building, sipping hot chocolate and watching the huge mob of people down below dance to Pitbull. Of course, he was here on duty.

This large amount of people was a perfect oppurtunity for a villain to commit a huge heist. It made Peter warm to think about how everyone was happy in their lives. It gave Peter peace.

A voice besides him scoffed. "Imagine all the traffic that's going to take place."

Peter smiled. "Hey, Wade."

Wade sat next to Peter and put a scarf around Peter's neck. "Hey, babyboy. Are you ready for a new millenium?"

"Nope." Peter answered, sipping his hot chocolate.

Wade hummed. "It's freezing jingle-berries out here. Isn't that blonde newslady down there cold?"

Peter shrugged. "She's hot. She provides her own body heat."

Wade's mask crinkled in disgust. "She's like, 40. She eats the souls of babies to maintain her youth."

"She can eat anything of mine." Peter remarked, smirking.

"Kinky." Wade replied, leaning back and pressing his palms against the roof.

The two heroes sat there, watching the roar of the crowd and the shitty music being performed. Peter was just glad that everyone was happy.

"The Percy Jackson movies were shit." Wade said, breaking the silence.

Peter raised an eyebrow and stared at Wade.

"You were in it, Pete." Wade said. "I mean, you're a good actor, what're you doing in movies that do no justice to the books?"

Peter glanced at the crowd. They were counting down from ten, and Wade was still rambling about some movie.

"FIVE!"

Peter put down his hot chocolate.

"FOUR!"

"-And the nerve of those directors! Making Annabeth brunette!"

"THREE!"

Peter leaned towards Wade.

"TWO!"

Wade froze.

"ONE!"

Peter lifted Wade's mask and pressed his lips to Wade's scarred ones. The crowd cheered, throwing up confetti.

Peter pulled away from Wade and whispered, "Happy New Years, Wade."

Wade pursed his lips.

Peter sat down again and stared at the crowd.

"And how come Kronos dies so early?" Wade complained. Peter scoffed.

___________________________________