Devil's Angel

I stand before the elder angels, the oldest of all. when i was born, I was the only one with the bright non-normal hair, bright red at that. Why must life be so hard, ever time i try make it fun it's "breaking the heaven rules", bitches please. Yeah I know that i'm not the angel you expected from a story like this, well to bad losers. I stand and wait while they decide what my punishment will be this time, ever since i was born I've been nothing but trouble, but hey, trouble is mine middle name. Well no not really, i'm just joking with you. My real name is...well please don't laugh at my name, my dad was the only one there to name me because my mother died when she birthed me, sad really. My name is Red Marry Halo, yeah my name is red, you got a problem, no, didn't think so.

I start to bore as I wait, i could hear the angels soft whispers. Can't be anything really that bad, I'm eighteen years old. Alone and trouble. My father left me at the age thirteen, i was no much for him to care for, I still remember what he stayed to me before disappearing, "Your no child of mine, nor Gods, your the Devil's child. The Devil's angel you hear me!" and I never since him after that day, I didn't cry nor called for him to stay, I just stood and stared.

The elders slowly turn to me as if they have a answer, I see fear in their worthless eyes. The oldest, Micheal turned to me, "Red my dear, we have decided your fate, we can't no longer handle your mistakes and trouble making. The sleeping with others who you do not love, cursing the world with every bad name and doing what you wish, if your mother was here she would be very, very disappointed in you,"

"How dare you-" He cut me off before i could speak. "So your punishment id that your no longer welcome here, this is no longer your home nor your birth place. You are banished from heaven until you can before the angel or god." I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. Me leave...Heaven? No...no...no! I start to feel dizzy and unwell, I fall on my knees and the world goes back as I start the fall and there's no one to catch me...this time.