Pleasure In Polanco.

(Edited)

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

I always knew my wife was crazy and dangerous. I always knew she was that way right from the start. Her mindset differed from that of a normal person. I saw and felt things in her that no one else could see and feel. Her innermost emotions, her every thought and fantasy—everything.

While I spanked her, I could see her body shaking with need and I wondered to myself; "How could such an innocent girl, so sweet, naive and pure, have such a filthy mouth, a dirty mind and such sinful fantasies?"

As she knelt in front of me having her ass spanked by my belt, I  noticed three things right off the bat. One: she was turned on as fuck but trying to keep her arousal concealed. Two: she didn't consider it as punishment, but a form of her own masochistic pleasure. And three: she wanted more. She craved more.

On the outside she was sweet, innocent, levelheaded and rational. On the inside she was spicy, corrupted, psychotic and insane.

I of course didn't mention this to her. It was my silent observation and that is what it will stay as. When her punishment was done with, I reverted back to my role as her husband, tending to her every need and taking care of her. I massaged her, spoke gently to her and rained kisses all over her body.

While she bathed in the luxury of her subspace, I began to run my fingers along her wet entrance. Without opening her eyes she laid her cheek against the bed and yawned, subconsciously spreading her legs just a little. I smiled and inserted a finger into her pussy and began to slowly pump it in and out.

"What did your friend want?" she asked groggily.
"He found out I was in Mexico with my new wife and called to relay his congratulations," I told her as I continued to finger her, gradually increasing in speed. "He also wanted to invite us for a luncheon and a tour of his estate."

"I see. Is he married? Does he have any kids?" she raised her body to lie on her back while rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Sì, he has a wife named Emilia, three daughters named Lily, Ivy and Violet, and a son named Lionel. Lily and Ivy are ten year old twins, Violet is twenty three and Lionel is fifteen," I replied.

"How long has he been married? Oh and how old is he and his wife? You mentioned Marcello used to babysit you and Damen when Mr Guerrero would come to Mexico for business so he must be around your father's age, right?"
"He's sixty nine Emilia is fifty five. They have been happily married for twenty five years."

"What time are we expected at his estate?" she asked combing her fingers through her hair. "And how long are we expected to stay?"
I chuckled and bent my head to flick my tongue at her clit, causing a moan to escape her lips. "Such a curious little gattina, yes?"
"Mmm, I'm only asking so I'll know what time to get ready for."

Humming lazily, I spread her lips and began lapping at the pink flesh, my tongue moving in circular motions. She emitted a cry of pleasure and grabbed my hair while tugging at the curls, a sign of her rapidly building orgasm. I continued to lick her, occasionally fingering her and increasing her pleasure tenfold.

Within minutes she met her release. Arching her back she let out a series of rapid Spanish and her legs began to quiver as her juices squirted out of her pussy, running down her legs like a mountain stream. I put my mouth directly over her clit and sucked up every drop of her arousal.

"Sweet as honey," I complimented her with a kiss on her lips, giving her a taste of herself. She moaned softly and caressed my jaw with her fingers while kissing me back. When she was back to being relaxed, I took a seat next to her and brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "We'll be leaving at three so I'll go shower. Clean up and find something for the both of us to wear okay?"