-18-

New P.O.V O_0 hope you guys like this new perspective..

~~~

Carlos P.O.V

I can't help but to notice every single movements and details of Alcrais. His brown eyes and his beautiful brown hair. He's strikingly beautiful to me. I love how his mascara and eyeliner makes him even more attractive. His lips so glossy pink and I know they felt so soft when I kissed it. I noticed that he got his eyes on someone else by the way he flushed and try to hide back his smile whenever he looks down on his phone and typing something.

Did he got a boyfriend?

That's the question that kept me up during the night. I know I maybe overthink about it but I seriously like this guy but this feelings wouldn't go nowhere the moment it starts. I just can't help but feeling a bit sour at the thought of him going out with other guy.

I really wanted to ask him out so bad but I don't have the bravery for that just yet. I see him waving his hands in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Carlos? You okay?", He asked worriedly. One thing about him is he genuinely cares about people and that makes it hard for me to push my feelings away when he's being all cute and sweet in front of me. "You've been staring at me for quite sometimes..", he continues.

I must been looking like a fool the whole time but I decided to play it off, "can't help it if there's a beautiful view in front of me.", I said with a wink and he rolls his eyes at me hitting me lightly on the shoulder. He then goes back to his book, writing down today's lesson.

I supposedly have to write today's material too but I can't seem to focus today. So I look aways trying my best not to think about him anymore.

Crushing on someone sucks ass!

~~~

The next day I woke up with a sigh. Looking at my phone to see the clock it is '5:39AM', I still got time to make some Italian dish for him. I get up and wash my face also brush my teeth before going downstairs to see papa reading his newspaper and mama cooking in the kitchen. They always wake up early because they need to open the restaurant at 8AM.

"Buon giorno papa, mama!", I greeted them and papa gives me a smile looking up from the newspaper with his glasses on.

"Buon giorno, mio foglio!", Papa said. I make my way to the kitchen and mama is cooking us some frittata with some bacons on the side.

"It smells divine, mama!", I praised her and she smiles at me sweetly. I grab a cup from the cupboard and pour me some macchiato.

"So how was you and that boy you were talking about?", I hear mama said as we make our way to the dining table, I sit down and mama gives me the plate with the frittata

"I don't know ma.. I wanna ask him out just not sure yet..", I mumbled as I dig into my frittata and mama gives me an emphatic smile.

"Aww if you really want him seriously, you need to ask him out Carlos!", She advised me and I nodded, I really want to ask him out maybe I'll do it today but I really need to prepare myself for the worst case scenario, rejection.

"Yeah if you want him bad enough just like how I did with this mama of yours, you'll get him!", Papa said offering my mama a smile as she smiles back at him. They both are so lovely at each other and so understanding of each other. I wonder if me and my future partner would be like them.

Also I'm out to my family and everyone pretty much. I still remember when I was in 9th grade I was so nervous to tell papa and mama about me being bisexual. They didn't look like they're homophobes but I got fears they would be mad at that. Instead they gives me a smile and hug me and mama said to me 'i'm so proud of you mio foglio! for your bravery to say this to us!' and papa said 'ti vogliamo bene, Carlos! Remember that'