EXTRA -2-

Oh well this is the more explicit version of that chapter containing their sex scenes
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so read at your own risk.

If you uncomfortable then just skip this one you're not missing out anything 😼

Without further ado, enjoy with some tissues

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

I make sure to spray that perfume that I bought earlier and after that I pick up a grey hoodie and grey shoes I unlock my door and go downstairs making my way to my bike. Rafael's home isn't that far away from my neighborhood although his house was much more bigger, wait not house it's a mansion.

I started cycling my bike as I stare into the beautiful orange sky. Letting the wind of breeze bathe me before I'm getting miserable again. I gotta enjoy small things if true happiness is yet to be found.

After 5 minutes of biking I finally arrived at that asshole mansion gates and I call Raf telling him I'm outside and moments later the gates are open and I walk my bike into the driveway. He doesn't have any security or anything cause he's got CCTV and also automated gate entrance. His mansion is pretty futuristic but it's no surprise considering he's rich rich. I put my bike near the garage of his cars and went to ring the bell of his mansion.

After few times ringing the door is finally opened revealing a shirtless Rafael with his hair wet and he gives me a smug smirk.

"Aye decided to show up now, barbie?", He teases and I scoffed and look away, he chuckles then tug on my hand pulling me into his big mansion and immediately after he closes the door he pushes me against it and pin my hands with hit kissing me hungrily.

I hate to admit it but Rafael Sandoval is a really good kisser.

He slipped in his tongue and it brushes against mine and I swear I always got tingles when it does, he then start to make his way lower to my neck giving it a kiss. I'm biting my lips from letting out the moans from his action.

"Mmm you always smell so good.", I can feel his smirks on my neck. He then pulled my hoodie off along with my plaid shirt then start to capture my lips again. He fumbles with my jeans and eventually pulling it down and off of me.

After that he pulls me to his living room and push me down there with my ass hanging up facing him. He caresses my ass cheeks before giving it a slap making me wince a little.

"Gosh why your ass so thick?", He asked teasingly.

"Oh shut up, dumbass!", I said and he smacks it again. I can feel him rubbing his throbbing cock through his white running pants on my ass. Palming my ass as he did so and then he pulled out his cock from the boxer and the thing just slap me right on the ass.

"Ugh can you be fast I don't got too much times!", I complained but truthfully I don't mind the foreplay but I need to get back before that man does.

"Grrr getting all excited already Barbie?", He teases some more slapping the head of his cock around my waiting hole and rubbing it a few more times before he grabs the lube and condoms which is in the pocket of his running pants.

This horny mothefucker always got condoms and lube ready I swear.

I hear him putting on the condom then squirting out the lube and start to finger me and I bite my lip to hold back my moan, he starts with one and two and three until four fingers in and after that I hear him squirt some on his dick and start to push it through my hole.

He starts of slowly letting me to adjust but after that he starts picking up pace and just like that I'm a moaning mess. He going in and out so fast as he slaps my ass occasionally making it beat red I bet. Suddenly I feel his arms pulling my body up via my neck and he gives me a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"You like that don't you hmm? When I pull my dick out like this..." And suddenly I feel empty. "... Then going right back in it like this...", He thrust his dick inside me with so much force and I moan so loud in pleasure.

I've never have someone fucked me the way he does and as verbal as he is. Which I hate to admit again he's very good in bed too. I can't believe the guy that I claimed to be enemy is rearranging my guy right now.

After cumming two times untouched because of him, he finally pulls out and spun me around then take his condom off. He splatter his cum all over my face as he groans throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Oh shitt!!", He exclaimed as he look down at me with a smirk of satisfaction. He plop down on the coach afterwards and I ask for a tissue or towel and being a jerk he is, he told me it's in his room and told me to grab it myself and so I did. I went to his room feeling a bit annoyed that he remains being cold aftermath of the sex, I think I might get used to it at this point. It's irritating but it's whatever.

I passed the picture of younger him and his parents, they look so happy together and he's the only child it seems.

No wonder he's so spoiled.

After cleaning my face and self on his shower I go back to the living room to put my clothes back on.

"Hey don't tell anyone about this!", I hear him said as I open the door and I just flick him off before shutting the door behind me, making my way to the bike.

It's 7PM already huh, I hope he doesn't get back until tomorrow

~~~

So um.. you guys.. 👀

Anyway vote this one if you want to see more "Extra" chapter 😏

Until next chapter 😼