Friday.

Chapter 9

        You stand in front of the Freddy's Fazbear's building and stare at the door handle. You wanted to enter, not much, but you couldn't. You didn't want to be reminded of Nishi.

        "You can enter." You jump but before you could turn around, hands went on your sides going to your stomach, you knew it was Ricky. He put his head on your shoulder and started talking in your ear. "It'll be alright." You couldn't help but blush up a little bit.

        "Ricky, what are you doing?" He chuckled and held you tighter. "Ricky…" You finally felt it. The Warmth. The love. The spark. This never happened with Jonah, this was the moment, you knew. You turn around as fast as you could and kissed him on the lips. You pulled away.

        "I wasn't ready!" He chuckled and hugged you. "Let's get to work." The both you walk inside the building and check in.

~~~

        The whole day, you and Ricky stayed close together, either because of the incident or the kiss, either way, you like his company. You still help the kids with moving their food, games, and playing around with them.

        "Miss (Y/M)." You turn around and see 2 boys and a little girl. "Could you help us, we got a lot of pizza." You smile and nod, walking to the counter with the kids. You carry all the pizza's to a party table and set it down. "Would you like one?"

"You paid for it, you eat it." You smile because of their generosity.

"But you're nice, you deserve a piece." The taller boy grabs a slice and gives it to you.

"Thank you." He giggled and started eating with the boy and girl, kids can be so nice. Sometimes.

        You eat the slice of pizza and walk into the other room, bumping into another security guard. He turns around and you both make eye contact, you look at the name tag, Mike. Wait, he's the man for the night shift.

"Hi, I'm Mike." He sticks his hand out for you to shake it.

"(Y/N)… don't you work the night?" His eyes widened.

"Yea, but for five nights, I'm not going back." You chuckle.

"I know how you feel." He smiles and you both start making conversation and watch the kids.

~~~

        Half way your shift, you end the convo with Mike and check the other room, you spot Ricky. "Ricky!" You run up to him but when you are face-to-face, he looked mad. "What's wrong?" He looked straight into your eyes, you could see anger.

"Why would you talk to another guy? You gonna just leave me?"

        "One, I can talk to whoever and two, technically, we aren't even dating!" He grabs your arm and pulls you closer, angrier than before.

        "I don't care, you will not-" He was cut off by a little boy. Well, two little boys and a girl, the same ones from before.

"Let go of the nice lady!" He let go and smiled.

"Of course. Hey… why don't you play with the other kids, all three of you." The girl knew his trick.

"Only if Miss (Y/N) comes." Ricky got more mad.

"No, she's talking to me." You spoke, you didn't want to be fired.

        "It's okay guys, you go and play." All three sighed and ran off into the other room. "Ricky, what is wrong with you?"

        "What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you? Flirting with another dude!" You started getting angry.

"I wasn’t even flirting! We were talking about…" You whispered. "The night shift."

"Whatever, just don't do anything like that." You roll your eyes. "I mean it."

        "Fine, whatever, but if I want to talk to him, I can." You start to walk away but Ricky grabs your hand and pulls you closer.

"I'm sorry." He leans in for a kiss but you stop him.

"Kids. There are kids. No kissing." You chuckle and walk off.

~~~

        After the shift, you leave the building and start walking home. Ricky was work over-time so you were walking by yourself.

(Y/N)!" You turn around to see Mike running up to you. "Hey." You smile.

        "Hi." He bent over and took a couple breaths. "I was wondering if I could walk you. I know it sound like I'm from high school or something but-" You cut I mean off.

"Yea, I would love some company." He smiles and stands next to you, both of you walk home.

        As soon as you make it at your door and open it, Mike grabs your hand. "I'm glad I'm going to be working with you." You blush and smile.

        "Thanks Mike." He walks away, you enter the apartment, and close the door. Before you could even thing, Danny greets you and jumps, you catch him.

"Hi mommy!" You laugh.

        "Hey sweetheart!" You set him down. "Do you want dinner?" He nods and walk into the kitchen, continuing the day.

~~~

"DANNY, GO TO BED!" You yell at Danny, he kept on being stubborn.

"NO!"

        "DO NOT TELL ME NO, GO TO BED!" He frowned and storms into his room, slamming the door behind him, he acts so spoiled sometimes.

Before you could go into the bedroom, the phone started ringing.

RING! RING! RING!

You quickly run to it and answer. It was Ricky.

"Hey, why'd you walk home with Mike?" Did he see you guys?

"Yea but nothing happened, we just talked about work. Promise."

"I'm coming over." He hung up the phone.

Seconds after you put the phone back, the door started banging, you answer, it was Ricky.

"Why would you walk with him?!"

        "Well, you were working overtime, I was by myself, and he asked. I didn't anything wrong with it." You both just stare at each other. "Nothing happened." You step up to him. "I only like you." You get closer. "Only you." You both lean in.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" You and Ricky bump heads.

"Danny! I told you to be in your room!" You turn red.

"I heard Ricky." Everyone was still, awkward.

        "Danny. Go to bed." He shrugs and walks into his room, gently closing the door. You look at Ricky, he was already looking at you. "What?"

"You're so cute when you're red." You turn even more red.

"Are you staying tonight." He nods.

Both of you head off to bed.