Sweaty Hands

Okay so this is really random (well duh this is a random book thing but still idk how to start out)

But like everytime I go to publish something I get really, really anxious, and my hands start to sweat and I literally start feeling really hot and sort of lightheaded, and I was wondering if any of you guys ever feel that way too?

Like I've re-read this thing I want to publish on here a million times, and I feel satisfied with it, but I can't seem to push the little publish button why

Even right now I'm kind of nervous to click the publish button for this little random thing because I'm scared you guys might think I'm weird and stuff, but even though I know you guys won't judge me for it because you guys are literally the sweetest people ever, I'm still scared.

UGH the thing is I seriously don't know what's going on. I was really fine before I mean I never cared I was all 'screw it idc if it doesn't make any sense' but now I keep getting nervous about it and I swear I'm gonna /explode/

idk maybe my family is finally getting to me or something I can't be an author they told me hahahah... "it won't make enough money"

yeah okay money is nice and all but I don't really care about that

"be a doctor"

oh haHHAHA that would be nice if I weren't scared of blood and can collapse under pressure in any given moment okay HAH everything was going just fine until my parents saw how serious I was slowly becoming when it came to writing.

I just wish I didn't lose my best friend. She always had away with words.