Overload Of Feels

So much I'm feeling and I need to break it down and chill.

~~~~

Kai has joined Instagram! @kimkaaaaaa

(I feel like he was just upset that every form of his name was taken and added 6 'a's otl)

It's official and real; Chanyeol spam commented on the video Kai uploaded several times. If you check Chanyeol's Instagram, you can see the picture of the warning he got for commenting too much.

Chanyeol, the best fanboy ever existed.

I'm so ready for pictures of cute doggies + Kaisoo, Sekai selkas.

~~~

EXOLUXION CONCERT

MINSEOK'S ABS, GUYS DID YOU SEE PICTURES OF THEM OMG HE JUST LIKE RIPPED OFF HIS SHIRT AND THERE WERE SOME NICE ABS 

I NEED MY MOTHER TO YELL AT ME BECAUSE I'M BECOMING SO WEIRD NOW

Day 4 of the concert was like a strip show smh.

And Baekhyun said he would also reveal his abs (I'm just like whut abs, but you never know I never expected our baozi to be like that)

ALSO, our poor babyhun hit his head against a camera. There was a fancam of him getting hit and it looked really painfui ;;u;; He even felt his head and looked at his hand to see if there was blood. He ran off stage immediantly.

Afterwards he hurried back to apologize to the fans even though he did absoulutely nothing wrong. He cried when the fans began to chant it's okay and the members comforted him. I admittedly cried too. We need to make a petition for the maknae's of Exo to stop getting hurt guys.

~~~

REDVELVET COMEBACK AND MV

THE GIRLS LOOK SO GORG EOUS MY HEART MY SOUL CANNOT TAKE IT AND NEW MEMBER YERI IS ONLY LIKE 15/16 BUT SHE'S ALREADY AT GODDESS LEVEL + THEIR HAIR IS LIKE PERFECTION I CANNOT HANDLE IT IEIDSAOIASKJALKLALALAALALL

HELP ME PLEASE

HELP

HELp

HElp

Help

help

help

me

/internal screaming/

~~~

Final notes.

Basically my heart cannot handle anything anymore and I acutally make weird noises out in real life.

Also, I don't know if you guys are aware of this but when EXO's MV drops, we're going to support EXO by reaching 5 million views; at least that is the goal.

It's been spreading around through Tumblr and Twitter, and even though it's a bit late, it's better than never to get the word out on Wattpad.

It seems kind of impossible to me but you we can at least attempt. We're also going to try and trend #LuckyToHaveExo on Twitter, which I do not have soooo, someone try their very best x2 for me too!