Accomplices

Third POV.

"Kugasaki! Don't let that blood touch you!" Yuji yelled as they both watched him.

"You think I don't know that!" Nobara yelled back and moved her head quickly to the left as a bloodshot to her. As he was now in the air he looked down at them.

"Run away, with your backs to me." He said sending a blood attack with a bunch of tendrils going after them. They both immediately started running and dodging at the same time. Asumi started running with them to watch over them.

"Kugisaki, can you run any faster?" Yuji asked looking over his shoulder. Nobara was slightly behind him and answered.

"No way!" She dodged the next tendril coming her way but she ended up tripping. They were heading her way until Yuji picked her up and ran.

"I've got your back." She stated hanging over Yuji's shoulder.

"Thanks." He said before thrusting his foot to the ground to boost himself.

"Huh?" She was shocked at how fast he was going while dodging the blood tendrils. Asumi saw how he flew leaving her in his dust.

"He's faster than before..." She said smiling before catching up to him with her speed. Back to Nobara, she was still shocked at how fast they were going.

"Huh?!" The curse watched as they ran off.

"What speed... While carrying someone, too." He sent more after them but Yuji was faster.

'Tsk... They'll get away. Well, no matter.'

Yuji ran till they reached the freeway but crash-landed on its railing. They both stood up regaining themselves. At the same time, Asumi jumped over the freeway without them noticing and landed on the trees.

"Okay, we're out of range now," Yuji smirked at the thought.

"Well done. You have my compliments." Nobara said walking towards the woods.

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'm kidding. Thank you." She thanked him. The other curse pulled up behind Yuji and threw up blood at them. Yuji realized what he had done and pushed Nobara away from the blood. It got all over him and started burning him.

'It took the shortest route and got ahead of us?' He thought now facing it. Nobara turned around to help.

"Itado-" The curse tendrils from before slashed her arm. She clenched her fist.

"Kugisaki!"

"You don't need to worry. My younger brother's blood doesn't have the same quality as mine. And even mine won't kill you unless your entire body's bathed in it. However, it will hurt like hell. This is where our technique starts." The older curse explained.

'Rot Technique: Decay.' He thought to himself lifting his pinky and activating his technique. All of a sudden roses appeared all over Yujis and Nobara's faces.

"Huh?"

"My blood, and my brother's blood, is absorbed through wounds and membranes, and once any of us brothers activates the technique, it begins to rot you away from the point of incursion. I'd give that young man about fifteen minutes. Ten minutes max for you, young lady. By morning, nothing but bones will remain." The older brother explained. Asumi was now curious about how they would handle this situation.

"Now all they have to do is make them release it..." Asumi watched as they all stood their ground. As she continued watching the fight her phone buzzed. She took it out and saw Nitta calling her.